ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 10

hello :)

...Okay so I know I haven't updated this in a long time...a month... I know...and I am really sorry, I haven't given up on this story, it's just that I don't have enough time to update but things are settling down so the updates should be back on track. 

I am really really sorry for the wait guys :/

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 10

Enjoy :)

===============================================

"You're not going to tell me are you?" Louis asked as he let out an annoyed sigh, pulling lightly on to his hair. 

He had spent the past ten minutes of his lunch time bothering Liam to tell him what was up. Louis knew something had happened, something good as Liam wouldn't stop smiling like an idiot. Ever since this morning he had this goofy grin on and he was in the best mood ever. 

And Louis being the nosy person he was, had to know what the thing was.

"I am not leaving you alone till you actually tell what it is" Louis informed, poking Liam's cheek just to prove his point. 

"Great you can stay here and help me with my maths then" Liam said as he pushed his maths textbook towards Louis. "Oh and can you pass me my drink? I can't find it"

Louis huffed and passed Liam his drink. Louis knew Liam wasn't going to tell him so easily. He was stubborn as hell. It wil take him the whole of lunch time to get a word out of Liam. What could it be anyway. 

Zayn.

Of course!

"It's Zayn isn't it?" Louis spoke up as the words left his mouth, Liam's face had turned a great shade of red and heat was crawling up furiously his neck. 

"N-No" He whispered, biting his lip.

"Yeah it is" Louis grinned, couldn't himself from. He had never seen Liam like this before, it was like knowing a whole new Liam. He looked absolutely adorable with his cheeks all red and that goofy smile. 

"Have you seen my drink anywhere?" 

"You are holding on to it. Don't change the subject, mister" Louis said, he was now facing Liam fully and was biting the insides of his cheeks to stop himself from laughing out loud. 

"Do we have to talk a-about it?" Liam asked, pouting. 

"Duh!"

"We kissed" Liam sighed, the blush on his face deepening as a larger smile grew on his face.