ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 23

"Dan's gonna hang out with us" Liam grinned as he informed Zayn, his arm attached around Zayn's who instantly went stiff at the name of his enemy - yes - Daniel was his enemy now. Anyone who flirted with his Liam instantly became his enemy.

Bit harsh but people needed to get this through their head. 

Liam was his and his only. 

"Zayn, baby?" Liam whispered softly, snapped Zayn out of his thoughts. Zayn looked at Liam, his anger instantly fading away. Liam was just so beautiful.

Zayn didn't get how. 

"Yes babe?" Zayn whispered back, his hand brushed against Liam's cheeks softly causing Liam to grin yet again, a small smirk smeared across his face. Zayn wanted to kiss it away and so he did - leaned down so quickly that Liam didn't understand it until Zayn's lips actually touched his. 

Now, almost every single one of their kisses were gentle and soft. They always kissed as if they were afraid to break each other  - And Zayn always caressed Liam's cheeks knowing that Liam was fragile against him, even though Liam was a tad bit taller and muscular than him. 

However this one just took a complete different road, probably because Zayn was still raging with jealousy and just wanted to show every one that Liam was his. Right after Zayn's lips touched Liam's- Liam let out a loud gasp into his mouth not expecting that amount of force coming from Zayn. He almost stumbled back but Zayn's arm wrapped around his waist firmly, holding him close and steady. Liam's hand stopped at Zayn's chest, grasping the material of Zayn's jacket tightly in his hands and he kissed Zayn back with the same amount of force. 

Zayn pushed his tongue into Liam's mouth without permission - something that he would never do usually because he always preferred to ask Liam's permission first. Liam moaned against Zayn's mouth, letting out a broken whimper as Zayn sucked on his bottom lip, pulling Liam incredibly close to him. Zayn's arm was tight around Liam's waist and Liam liked it, perhaps more than he should. 

"Zayn" Liam breathed out as he pulled away, breathing heavily against Zayn's mouth which was tugged up into a huge grin. 

"Guys?" 

Zayn groaned, knowing that voice very well. He let Liam pull away from him but kept a firm grip around his waist, refusing to let go at all. His eyebrows creased together as his gaze fell on Daniel who standing before them with a grin on his face, eyes fixed on Liam.

"You want anything?" Zayn asked, voice bitter. 

"He's coming with us, remember?" Liam interuppted, he frowned a little at Zayn's harsh behaviour. Zayn was always nice to everyone, what happened now? Maybe Zayn's just angry that they got interuppted while kissing. 

Yeah, that's it. 

"Course, I remember" Zayn replied, placing a lingering kiss to the side of Liam's face. 

***

"Bastard"

"Za-"

"Dickhead"

"Zay-"

"Tosser"

"You wouldn't want Liam hearing those words coming out of your mouth. He would probably scowl you really bad for that" Louis commented with an arced eyebrow. 

"Well he isn't listening right now is he?" Zayn snapped back. 

"Oh yeah" Louis sniggered loudly, instantly grabbing Liam's attention. He passed a smile, hoping that he was actually facing Louis and not the wall before he turned back to Dan, who was telling Liam about his old school. 

"What if he leaves me?" Zayn squeaked out, voice panic filled as he turned to look at Harry who rolled his eyes at Zayn. 

"Never, Zayn. You know that. Stop over reacting" 

"But he looks happy with Dan!" Zayn defended. 

"He looks happier with you" 

Zayn sighed as his eyes fell back on Dan and Liam - it made his heart swell seeing that beautiful laughter slipping out of Liam's mouth and it instantly brightened up his mood. He bit the inside of his lip and stood up, walking over to the pair. 

"Hello" He greeted as Dan looked up at him. He forced out a smile, arm going around Liam - who instantly leaned into Zayn's touch. 

He felt Liam lay a soft kiss on his jaw line before Liam leaned up so that his lips were in line with Zayn's ear. 

"Jealousy really suits you" Liam whispered with a small laugh and Zayn could feel the smirk on his face. 

Liam pulled away and Zayn couldn't help but smile at the way Liam's face was glowing. He leaned over and kissed him softly, muttering a small "Mine" against Liam's lips. 

===================

Okay....its' really short but my day kind of got messed up so you guys will just have to deal with the shortness. Please do not comment below telling me to make my chapters longer because that is something I can not do. Usually all of my chapters are at least 900 - 1k long. This one is 700 words long. 

It's short but that's all I have time for. 

Sorry. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE            [ 120+ ]

COMMENT            [ 15+ ]

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

I love you, guys x