ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 11

hello :)

Really story about the lack of updates for this story. I am trying but I am just really busy. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 11

Enjoy.

========================================

"You want to take me out on a date?" Liam asked, a nervous look on his face as he played with Zayn's fingers. 

"It doesn't have to be a date. I just want to get to know you better but yeah I would like to take you out on a date" Zayn answered as he brought Liam's hand up to his lips and kissed his knuckles gently, a smile forming on his face as red tint covered Liam's cheeks. 

"I don't know, Zee" Liam muttered as he looked away from Zayn. 

The confidence Zayn had build up inside him had suddenly dropped from Liam's words and he was ready to accept Liam's answer and leave the boy alone. He didn't want to force Liam into anything he didn't want to do. 

But Zayn wasn't going to give up that easily.

"Why Liam?"

"Zayn, I can't. You deserve better" Liam sighed. 

"Hey" Zayn fingers gently grabbed Liam's chin and moved it so that he could Liam's face. Liam's eyes were closed tightly as if he was trying hard not to just start crying. Zayn couldn't watch that sad expression take over Liam's face and so he leaned over to press his lips against Liam's for a gentle kiss. 

"I am sorry" Liam whispered against Zayn's lips. 

"Liam I like who you are and I want who you are. I am not going to ask you to change. Just give me a chance." Zayn whispered as he caressed Liam's cheek. 

"I don't want to get hurt" 

"And I promise you, you wouldn't. I can't imagine hurting you" Zayn whispered and brang Liam forward, pressing their bodies tight together. 

"I know you wouldn't" Liam said with a small smile.

"So is that a yes?" Zayn asked with a grin, as he entwined their hands back together.

"Yeah"

"And it's a date?"

"Yes" Liam giggled and he moved his other hand to place it on Zayn's shoulder.

"Great" 

"Okay, wait a minute!" Zayn quickly pulled away from Liam and turned around to see Louis walking around the corner with a tight frown on his face.

"Lou?" Liam asked quietly.

"Yeah it's me" Louis answered Liam before he turned to face Zayn. "You can't just take him out on a date. Not before I talk to you anyway"

"Lou stop. Did you just ear drop on our conversation?" Liam asked. 

"I swear if you hurt a hair on him, I will kill you. And if I ever see him cry and you are the reason for it, I will kill you" Louis said, ignoring Liam's words and glaring right at Zayn.

=======================================

hope that was okay :/

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x