Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

Chapter 5 - The Plan To Get Jealous

ZACH's POV

Why did I even agree for her to be my girlfriend? She was nothing close to my type. She was dull and boring, not to mention, a bookworm geek. Looks-wise, she was passable, but she wasn't extraordinary like Chloe was.

I was lying in the infirmary and staring at the ceiling, contemplating about the things that had happened lately.

Tori.

What was she up to anyway? Yesterday she hated me, and now I was suddenly the love of her life? That girl had some serious issues.

I would treat this as our little game, Victoria Peige. It had been boring lately and I would want to do something fun.

She was right though. I'd never dated her likes before—quiet, bookworm, and geeky. They were boring the hell out of me. How long would these acts keep on going? How long would you last? Could you handle a guy like me?

I chuckled at my own thought. This sound interesting.

The only reason I'd agreed to make her my girlfriend was to get close to Chloe again. I missed her. We haven't spoken to each other since the day she started hating me.

I needed to find a way to make her realize I was the only guy who'd really ever loved her. I'd always been there for her, but she never saw me as anything more than just a friend. We'd been close since we were kids, but just one mistake—and that's if it was a mistake in the first place— was enough to make her throw away everything we'd shared. I'd done it for her, and she didn't even know it. Now, thanks to her smarty-pants friend, I just might have another chance with her.

The only thing I needed to do was break her friend's heart. Then she'd go crying to Chloe, and Chloe would have to talk to me to mend things. Of course, there would be conditions in return. I'd do anything to make Chloe mine. I had no qualms about using Tori to win Chloe back.

And that idiot Nathan was such a sad sap. Why was he so worried about that girl anyway? Did he like her? I smirked. Up until this point, I'd always believed he liked Chloe, but if he was into the nerd, then this is going to be really fun. I'd have Chloe and get revenge on Nathan by having his girl too.

I smiled in satisfaction before I closed my eyes to sleep.

* * * * * * *

I woke up at half past six and saw a note waiting for me.

'I came here to wake you up but I didn't bother. You look like you were having a good sleep and I didn't want to disturb you so I went home on my own. Take care. – Tori'

I frowned and crumpled up the note in frustration. Didn't I tell her to wait for me? How impatient. I'm disappointed in you, Tori, I thought. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through the contacts list before I realized that I didn't have her number. I had my butler do a search for her number and find out where she lived.

"Boris. There's someone I want you to find. Victoria Peige. You heard me, right? Yes, P-E-I-G-E. Find out where she lives. Tell me as soon as possible. Clear? Good."

Sure enough, Boris came through. I was surprised to find that she didn't live in one of her family's hotels.

Get ready, Peige. I'll give you your first heartbreak tomorrow. It's time for a little experimentation.

* * * * * * *

The next day, I parked my car outside her Park Avenue home and couldn't help but be impressed.

Definitely fit for the hotel heiress.

I got out, and the bellman let me inside. I made my way to the elevator and pushed the button for the penthouse. After a few seconds, the elevator doors opened, and I moved toward the door in front of it— the only one on the floor. Someone opened it before I could even ring the bell.