Chapter 13

Next day I woke up to broad day light but something was not right.I heard Jaison shouting my name and I rushed out of my room to find the whole room in chaos..
Everyone was running everywhere.He took hold of my hand and rushed me to back of the palace and I saw Mat,Christine and four others waiting for me there.

Jaison spoke up,"Christine,you need to get her to your house and try not to contact anyone..We will soon there for you guys."

He turned to me and told,"Princess,I want you to protect yourself for now.I will find you no matter what happens and keep contacting me before I have a panic attack,this is the easiest method to get you safe,now I have to go .. Remember I will be always there for you and I ...I love you..."I froze at that sentence and I suddenly kissed him.
"Am I a third wheel here?"Suddenly Christine asked and Matt told her he would not mind helping her In that aspect and I saw her rolling her eyes.

As I watched I saw the two men with Matt turning themselves into wolves so that we could get on their back.It was awkward,knowingly sitting on some guys back,but then we had to hurry.I was a bit afraid at first but I was more afraid of Christine but she seemed to enjoy it.Jaison was constantly asking me where we were.Once we reached her home we went straight to her room and I was tired that I almost fell asleep.
There was fire everywhere....Everyone was running and Asmodeus was standing at he centre.He had many behind him,he was giving orders to everyone to search for me.
I could see Jaison and my grandparents were caught by him.I could see Jaison was badly beaten up and he was bleeding so this is why he was blocking me.I looked around,I could here Asmodeus speaking,"So,you protected her again,let's see how much more you can protect her."
Just then there was a rush from the door and they brought bleeding Mat inside,I couldn't even recognize him first."This is the traitor Lord"I heard someone telling and I saw the 2 wolf men besides him.As I stared in horror Asmodeus toon out his sword and moved..That's it I saw Mat's neck cut and his body falling and I screamed...I screamed till my throat came out through my lungs..
"Calm down Mia..Calm down.."I heard Christine beside me..I hugged her tight and cried,"He killed Mat...."I could feel Christine was crying too...I knew Matt was dead and I could see many dead bodies around too.
I have seen the big army of people my grandparents have gathered together.There were diffrent types of fairies, mermaids, wolves,Demigods, powerful humans and there were my grandparents,Elena and there was Jaison...All fighting to protect me when I was the one supposed to fight him.
Thats it..I am done with it...

I wanted to go there..But I did not know how to get there and that's when I remembered Ashley,she was Jaison's ex,even if she hated me I knew she would take me there for Jaison.I picked up the call and explained to her what was happening,even if she was not sure she agreed to take me back.She could make herself appear herself anywhere and that's exactly what I wanted.She appeared within minutes,
"Just know I am doing this for Jaison"she told me quietly.

Christine also wanted to come along but I did not want her to,but she wouldn't leave us alone.It took us only few minutes to get back to palace,first I could not grasp the situation but soon enough I saw Mat lying around,I went near him and started to gather my energy,if my healing power was to happen it should happen now because I can't find a healer now and I would loose him if I went in search of one now.
I could feel myself loosing energy but soon enough I heard a slow whimpering and I was about to fall apart...Christine rushed over to do find aid and I knew he was going to be all right...But the problem was I couldn't move over but then I froze...I knew I was in trouble and a deep one...
"Hey sweetheart ,I've missed you..I knew you wouldn't hide forever"I heard Asmodeus coming directly towards me.
"What the hell are you doing here Mia?"I heard Jaison asking me....oh boy...I am going directly to hell and I gathered up all my strength and turned to face my deepest fear.