Chapter 9

I was sitting in my old house when I woke up,I saw my parents smiling at me.I was in my school uniform as usual getting ready for school and we were having our breakfast.

"Am I dead mom?"I asked her.

She just and smiled while my dad replied,"How can you be dead when we died for you,We came early to protect you,so be brave and fight them for us,suddenly we were interrupted by our door opening and Christine rushed in,"Hey,Mia common we are already late..."she pushed me...I saw my Vision glaring and I was back in my neighborhood where I was bullied by a group of boys and Christine was standing between us and was shouting at them to leave me alone....

Mia,wake up...Mia....

The vision again blurred and I could see an anxious face looking down at me but this face....This is the mysterious guy and he was really handsome now I see him closely.

"Erhh...I think she is up"

I heard him say,so this is not a dream.I saw many rushing towards me and all were very unfamiliar to me. I wondered where I was and I tried to sit up but as I did I felt a shooting pain down from my stomach making my whole body in pain.
"Hey. Hey....Ease up"I heard a feminine voice and I saw an old lady like him coming towards me.I felt like an easy like for her."You have bruised badly and infact broken a few,you need to rest,but why did you jump off a cliff?"and then everything rushed over and I searched frantically for him and when I saw him my eyes felt relieved but he was watching me closely..

"I think she lost her balance or something Mom,"He replied.

I felt my cheeks burning just by his looks..
His mother seems to keep silent by his answer and left the room with others.But he seem to stay and when all of them left he went and suddenly closed his room and came closer.i felt self conscious suddenly and he sat next to me on bed and asked me,"SO,what were you doing here and what exactly were you thinking when you jumped off the Cliff???" I suddenly looked up,so he was the supposed one but how did he know me?I noticed he was still waiting for me and I muttered,"I was trying to help me you..",
"By jumping off the cliff?"Now he was mocking me...I suddenly felt the urge to resist but when I raised my head he was really close by ,so I just lowered my head.
Suddenly my stomach started making sounds and he laughed,"You did not eat before jumping and next time if you don't know to fly,Don't...your flying was funny.." wait....I flew????He understood what I was thinking ,"oh that was the first time but then what would you have done if you could not fly???"

He stood up and left the room only for seconds to bring me a cup of something green in colour."Drink it up,we Demigods are good at healing stuff"Wow....There are Demigods too,??????But why did you keep on appearing in my dream,he was asking.So,he had the dream too????

I did not know what was to be told before I could tell anything there was door knock and some one came in and told him something and I saw surprise flickering through his face and then I heard sound coming from outside and i saw my grandparents rushing towards me.My grandmother was crying and hugged me tightly.I hugged her back with all the strength I had.That was when I noticed the Croud Infront of me,The mystery guy,his mom,my grandparents...
All staring at me,My grandfather was the first to speak up,
"Can I speak to you for a moment"to the guys mother and both of them went out of the room while my grandmother flooded me with questions.
Moments later both my grandfather and the guys mother came in.The lady was looking at me with curiosity while grandfather introduced us.
"Mia,this is Elena.They are Demigods and you are to stay here for few more days as I think you won't be safe in home"
What????This is happening again??Above all how am I supposed to stay with someone like him?I managed to peek a look at him.He just smirked and left the room and that's it,End of the discussion.