Chapter 8

I was walking again in the dark forest.
I knew I was going to meet my enemy,by now I have named him Asmodeus,I did not know if it was his real name but I somehow know it is his name and I knew he would find me wherever I was.There he was,he looked at me just as I came to a halt.It was a clearing and I could see pits and there were four coffins.
"Just in time sweetheart,I was wondering how much more you will make me wait I wanted you to see how much hard I am working for you to join me"
I wanted to puke there right at his face but what got my attention more were the coffin and then I saw it..

First coffin had my dad and second had my mother,I stared in horror.He killed them and then they were 2 most people who will love and die for me...Who are the other two???
I tried to look over but I could see that the coffin had my bestfriends name on it...Oh..No,Not her..She doesn't have anything to do it.Why is she dragged in here??
"I know your thoughts sweetheart,we are destined to be together you know I won't hurt her unless she protects you,she is your human guard.I really hate it when others protect you from me,you are all mine..."
I was half relieved,so she will not be harmed until I stay from her and then there was another coffin,it neither had a name or a person but then I saw someone he was staring at me as he stood besides the coffin looking confused and then he saw Asmodeus,suddenly his jaw tightened and he was startled when his eyes met mine and then with a flicker of second he was gone.
"Who is it???Whom did you see??"Asmodeus was shouting,"I know you have seen him and I know you are yet to find him,I will find him before you do and destroy him and just like that he was gone and I woke up in my bed full of sweat.
I decided not to sleep again,I freshened up for a bit and left my room.After having an early breakfast I decided to hang around the library.I decided to search for Asmodeus.I found him in the Talmudic legends.He was literally called 'king of hell"and one of the main rulers of hell and is quiet powerful,attached to it was a picture but the picture was nothing as what I have seen but the eyes were exactly like his.
"Studying early??"I heard Uncle Mosses asking me but before I could close my book he saw what I was reading he froze.
"You know who it is,don't you Uncle?Tell me please.."I pleaded with him but he acted as he did not hear my question and kept on asking how I know him.He looked like he was thinking for a long time when I told him about my dreams but I did not tell about my mystery man.I needed to know who it was first.
After few moments John came inside and we started our lessons.The new curriculum was a combination of both powers of fairies and mermaids.
While I found Mosses warm,John was funny and I did not find time passing by untill evening.
I had my bad dream again that night but I saw that guy again,but this time he was more near and his face was clear.I could see that he was as confused as me.He was handsome,not in a model way but he had a clean haircut and peircing brown eyes and he looked strong with the front hair falling to his face.This time he stared at my face for a longer time before blurring away...
And just like that it became a routine and I knew Asmodeus was searching frantically for me but I never knew why.Months has passed by since I have come here.I have made many friends here too and have studied many things.
I studied mermaids can control time but I am yet to practice that because John says only few have that power and they wanted to check if I had one,from what I heard no one in present era had that power.I studied how to control water and how to swim faster and I was practicing harder.

And then one night it happened again ,I jolted up from my bed when I heard asmodeus talking to me as if whispering In my ear,he was so close to me that I could almost feel the heat when he was near.He told,"Hey sweetheart,I heard you are getting ready to fight with me but I will say you are getting ready to be my princess" and then I saw my mysterious guy coming from back and suddenly Asmodeus was hit from back.Before I knew what was happening we both disappeared,and then it occurred to me that Asmodeus could not see him,only I could and he could see me too..And just like that I woke up from my dream,it was early in the morning so I decided to take a stroll alone,I decided to take a diffrent way down the palace than the normal one .
The path was a bit scary and dark but I decided to walk along and I reached almost a forest like area.I could feel an uneasiness coming over me but I ignore it,but I felt more and more weird as some one was following me and I started running..Soon enough I reached a Clift like area exactly like in my dreams ,no wonder I had a dejavu about this.I started walking towards the Clift and when I reached the end I froze,There it was,my dream come true. There down the valley,Asmodeus was there sitting on something and I knew it was him the moment I saw him,Suddenly I saw the mystery guy coming directly to where Asmodeus was sitting.He did not seem to notice what was happening and I saw an evil smile came across Asmodeus..
"You are mine"I could hear him..And then I knew the other guy was going to be killed and the next thing I know Asmodeus rose and I saw a dead human,next is him..And for some reason I could not bear it and then I did one thing I could do...

I jumped off the cliff!!!!