Chapter 3

When I thought it was all over it just began...

I felt like my whole world coming upside down.My mom is a ........wait,she kept a secret from me?

I did not know what is happening.As I was trying to get a closer look at the picture I heard my door crack opening and I turned to see my grandmother coming towards me.she smiled at me kindly and somehow I felt safe because she was exactly like my mom.
"Glad to see you are already awake Mia.Hope you would come down to have dinner with us because your grandfather is also dying to see you."
I simply nodes at her when she noticed what I was staring at.
"That's your mother on her 16th birthday party.Well,I felt I always knew her but..", I saw clouds gathering together on her face." Come down soon love,There are many dresses at the cupboard all yours"She quickly got up to move after giving me a fairy grandmother look.It was then I realized I was never going back home.
I tried different dresses in the cupboard and finally came up with a floral print skirt which was simple and better,when I opened the door I saw someone waiting for me to lead the way.He had a serious face that I didn't want to talk about anything to him.After passing a long way through diffrent corridors,I finally arrived in front of a big door and the guide,or whatever the unsmiling man is ,he opened the door.What I saw next took my heart through my mouth.
There was water everywhere and it looked like as if a tank outside.Everyone were swimming and laughing but above all they had tales.It felt like one of those mermaid world stories my mother used to tell to make me sleep.I suddenly felt an old arm over my hand and turned to see my grandmother with an old man.
"Meet King Arthur,Mia.He is the king of this sea and he is your grandfather.He seems serious but is really sweet" She winked.I saw my grandfather he was laughing at my grandmothers comment and came to hug me.I was feeling so happy and I really wished my parents were here to see this.
"Welcome to the undersea home,Mia." He told while hugging me but all I could do was just stand there and stare.Suddenly,I was pulled out to dining table when I suddenly noticed the room.Everything has stopped and looking at me like a alien from another world, not that I am not but still.
"So,Mia.Sorry we could not meet any time faster but when duty calls a gentleman has to stay as he is" My grandfather told me.
"Its okay grandpa(it was weird to tell that but still I felt I would make them happy just by Calling them my grandparents).Moreover all I did was fainting over and over again after coming here" I replied a bit embarrassed thinking of how I ended up first time on my butt.",But,can u please really tell me what is going on because I am lost."I told them truthfully.
"Why don't I show you the sea after the breakfast dear?" My grandmother broke the silence that was hanging over after my question and I knew they were avoiding my question and I simply nodded.But,Suddenly I snapped my eyes open," But I can't breath underwater for long time",I was thinking of this for many time now.

"You are much more than what you are honey.Be ready after breakfast" she told before walking past me.

All I could do was sit and stare