Chapter 11

It has been weeks since I have started my studies here.Jaison taught me a great deal about what I had already studied but never once he has managed to talk to me properly and I was getting sick of this.
"Do you have a problem with me Jaison?"
I stirred up all my courage finally and I asked him.That morning we were on the stables and he was teaching about horses and I was happy about it because Maria and me were more close now.
"And if I have you will solve it for me princess?"He asked me with a smirk

"I can always find a way"I tried making a conversation before it ended and before I knew I saw him coming towards me and before I knew he crashed his lips on me.I was shocked at first but the next moment I found myself kissing him back.God,I have missed him so much and I did not know why.
He resistantly pulled out after sometime and smiled at me,"Hmm....Seems like you can find a way.."
That day made a huge difference between us and he started being with me and I could see Elena was of course happy about this.I continued having nightmares and then Jaison stared sleeping almost every night with me and I never had them when he was with me.
One night Jaison left for some official purpose and I left for sleeping early as I was tired from the whole days self practice.I was back in the forest again and I was staring right at Asmodues.

He was looking at me as he wanted to burn me down.

"How much more do you think you can protect yourself sweetheart?You are falling for Jaison,aren't you??What is mine stays mine and sweetheart I will make sure you watch it when I crush your love apart"and then I saw Jaison's face for a moment.Nooooo!!!I screamed and woke up to a strong pair of hands holding me safely.

"Jaison......Jaison..."I panted..He held me tight and I could feel tears clouding in my eyes and I was sure I would rather die than see something happening to him.Asmodeus was right,I was falling for him and I did what I felt right was.I kissed him,I felt him taken back for a moment but he pressed me against him and kissed me back and the night turned out to something I blush whenever I remember it.
I woke up next morning to find myself next to a strong body and I blushed off immediately.I tried taking his hands from me but he held it more tight.
"Mia"I heard Elena shouting and that's it I jumped out of bed and saw Jaison laughing hard.I shot him a glare and went to bathroom.When I came back he was just standing there besides the window and to think he is all mine..I felt a kiss on my lips and looked up to see he was already near me.
"Get ready,we have a long way to travel"He told me and left the room.

I left the room after few more moments and I saw Elena and Jaison already at table and she smiled at me knowingly.I am sure I was all red but then we all sat together and ate breakfast.After that Jaison took me to the stable and helped me on Maria.We started going towards the forest and after almost an hour of silence and travelling we reached a waterfall,the place was beautiful as I could see.Once we get down and settled Jaison sat besides me on a rock and we just stared at the water.Jaison was first to break the silence,'Mia,I know you are curious about what is happening and it's my thing to tell you about it"
Ahhh...Finally....
"As you know bad and good exist in the world but that's among human but for us it's just heaven and hell.Long ago there was 2 only kind on Earth_Human species and our kind and all were good.But then the whole world erupted when Asmodeus broke free."There it was...Asmodeus....The name itself gave me shivers.Jaison seem to notice this and moved closer to me and wrapped his hand around me."Asmodeus was supposed to be king of hell,one of the seven but he wanted Earth too..And then there was a big war and many died

Asmodeus could not win so he went back but when he went back he took a group of all our people and humans who wanted power with him to make a more powerful team and that's when Earth united and they went to a wise man of that time and he wrote to them on scrolls that a child born to two species mated with another species and built trust in humans will unite the world and break evil free.
Noone knew it was possible because no two different species had that kind of relationship, untill your parents fell in love,but both of their family opposed it because it's also told in the scroll that once the child crosses 15 , Asmodeus will try kill her parents and both your grandparents did not wanted that to happen especially when they know they will loose their special powers once your mother is consumed and it automatically goes to you.Your grandparents tried keeping many people around your parents to protect you all but nothing could be done."
I felt the urge to cry ,I was the reason for my parents death..

As read my thoughts Jaison told,"No you are not,They trusted you with this because it is also told in the scroll that once the child is with Asmodeus the world will be doomed."
That caught my attention.So,this is why Asmodeus wanted me with him.He wanted to conquer the world and to think I will be with a devil who murdered my parents and then it suddenly occured to me.."Why...Why are you telling me this and not someone else?"I asked him and I saw him smiling widely when he replied "because you fell head over heels for me"and that's true remembering yesterday's night,I knew it was not going to happen again,not that I want to..
"Careful what you wish for Mia",I heard Jaison coming from back nearing our distance,"The scroll also says the child and the destined one can hear each other's thoughts!!!!!"and that's it I knew why I was having all thoughts from morning it was not me but him....And that was before I felt his kiss.