Chappie 11: You're so possessive!

Biiiiiigggg shoutout to eternity_xx

First of all, i am absolutely astonished at the number of reads, votes and comments that i have been getting. I have my wattpad send me messgaes via email everytime someone comments, and i am constantly woken up at night time because of it. At first I'm like, AHHHHHHHHHH, but then i read it and im like, AWWWWWWWW.

Also would like to shoutout to ConnorBachGreen Go check out his story and don't forget to vote and leave a nice comment and welcome him to wattpad!!!

Anyways, behold le chappie 11: Your so possesive!

I was just about to reach the edge of the woods when I felt a small pain where my mark was. At first I was shocked as to why. But then it hit me. He was administering pain to me! That little alpha asshole! First he kisses another slut, then he marks me unwillingly, and then when I try and get a moment of peace just to recollect my thoughts, he hurts me again! I hear his fast footsteps approaching. He obviously came back for more.

I whirl around quickly, rather surprised to find him only about 3 meters from me. I close that gap quickly, trying to get up in his face but the height difference makes it almost impossible. So I make do with what I have. I grab the collar of his shirt and yank down as hard as I can.

"You listen to me Blake, and you listen closely. I don't give a shit what you have to say! First you mark me UNWILLINGLY, basically taking away any chances of freedom I have left. Then you think it's your right of some sort to hurt me again physically! I just wanted some alone time Blake, some time to wrap my head around this situation. AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN LET ME DO THAT!" I scream, my anger getting the best of me. I knew that I had to control myself but I was far past my breaking point.

When I was a rogue, I saw how I could manipulate people with anger. When your opponents are angry, they can't think straight, giving you an advantage over them. I tore my thoughts back to Blake, the anger running like a wild stream through me again. I could feel my already dark eyes get impossibly darker.

Blake opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, but I cut him off, "Don't you dare speak Blake, because nothing you say or do will change my mind on how I feel" I hiss, the venom practically dripping off my voice.

I know that Blake's wolf didn't like the way I was talking to him. I could see Blake struggling to contain him. He wanted me to be submissive and obedient; he was going to have to learn quickly that I was far from that. I was independent and strong willed. A fighter.

"Summer" I looked down, just awaiting what he has to say, so I can pounce again, "I administered a little bit of pain because we recently captured a rogue in the area, I was afraid that there was more" he said calmly. He was obviously tired from staying by my bedside that whole time.

I look back up at him, his tired, broken state seemed to wash away all the anger I felt at that moment. Wash away probably isn't the best term, more like hid them in the cupboard or under the kitchen sink. They're going to always be there and I will find them again. I look back down, feeling the weight on my shoulders

I sigh, I am so incredibly sick of being emotional all the time! I'm so conflicted and confused that it pains me. Being with Blake has made so many bad memories resurface. Memories that I had hidden deep away inside of me; hoping that they would fade away with time or be covered with new memories.

"Blake, I don't need your help or your protection. I don't care what it's 'supposed' to be like. I don't care that every male mate is supposed to always protect the female. I can take care of myself. I will always be able to take care of myself, I don't need you to baby me or nurse me back to health like an injured bird" I say quietly.