Chapter 17

Dakota was in a fit of anger. Abbye would not escape him so easily the next time. He would make sure she heard his side of her relationship with George. Not only was he mad at his sister, for letting George be all over her, but he was mad at himself. In his own irrational anger he'd hit Abbye by mistake.

I have to find a way to fix things right. I need to apologize, but make her see what her relationship with George seems like to me. Without looking like a jerk.

Flopping over on his bed he tried to remember the times when they never fought, but that seemed to by eons ago. They were always at each others throats, and when they werent' arguing they weren't speaking to each other.

"Abbye..I'm so sorry." He whisperd clutching a pillow.. "So Sorry."

 **********************

 Abbye and George were on the couch in his living room. His head laid in her lap, "Someone comfy?" Abbye teased, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah, a bit." There was a pause. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

She nodded, "I'm great. Why?"

"Well, you know, just making sure that you weren't hurt after what happened earlier..."

Her face dropped, "Oh, that..."

"Yeah, that."

"I'm not really physically hurt, but he's its not like he didn't hurt me..Why can't my own brother, be happy for me?"

"I don't know Abbye. He just doesn't understand. Maybe we should talk to him."

She shook her head, "He'd probably rather me be back with Spencer."

"I doubt it"

She sighed, "It wouldn't surprise me if he did."

I highy doubt that your brother would prefer an abuser to me." His voice sounded unsure though.

"Can we please..just not talk about it?"

George sighed, sitting up. He had no idea of what she could be going through. He and Fred had never  fought like this. They'd had a couple of fights here and there, but never anything this bad.  he pulled Abbye into his lap and kissed her forhead. "Remember, you'll always have me."

She smiled lighlty, "I know."

                                                     ****************************

The next day everyone packed for the Burrow. George was in Abbye's room helping her chose what to bring.He sat on her bed, byhersuit case as she threw clothes from her closet at him. He would catch, fold, and pack them away nicely. 

"You're sure you want me to come?"

"Of Course I am!" George said, he sat up quietly sneaking into her closet. He hugged her from behind. Pulling her back against his chest. "Its about time, I got to show off my gorgeous girl to the family." He tilted his head and placed a quick kiss on her neck. 

"Well who's this gorgeous girl, then?" Abbye teased him, "I'd love to meet her, one day."

"Its you Silly." He laughed, burrying his face in her hair. "C'mon let's go have lunch. My treat, then we'll finish packing." Without waiting for an answer he scooped her up, and apprated to some room  that was charmed to look like a park. 

"Remember out first date?" He smiled.

                                                 **************************************

"Welcome Home, my boys!" Mrs. Weasley cried has Fred, George, Abbie and Abbye stepped through the fireplace into their home.. They eached huggedd their mum, and jestured to us.

"Mum" Fred said, pointing to Abbie. "This is Abbie."  Mrs. Weasley pulled the girl into a giant bear hug.  

"Nice to meet you dear." She smiled, "And Fred you said she was pretty, but you lied. She's absoulutely beautiful." Fred's cheeks darkened to match his hair. "Now George, this must be your girlfriend, right?" She said genturing towards Abbye.  She smiled pulling the girl into a bone crushing hug.

"Nice to meet the both of you." Mrs. Weasley added, after letting go of Abbye."Ginny, dear can you show them to your room? They'll be staying there." Ginny nodded smiling, leading the two to her bedroom.

 I AM SO SORRY,.....I AM THINKING OF DISCONTINUING. I'm losing my spark for wriiting,