THE REAL CHAPTER 15

Fred pulled up to Abbye and Dakota's driveway. There was no way he was dropping her off at her house..Not after the latest thing to go over with her parents.

"Love, even if Abbye's not back...Stay here...Please."

Abbie bit her lip. "Okay, fine. I'll stay here."

Fred kissed her once before she got out of th e car and walking into Abbye's house. She's been friends with her so long, Abbye's parents had told her just to walk in any time. She climbed up the stairs going into Abbye's room. Just like she expected her redheaded friend had not returned home from her date yet.

With a sigh, she sat down on the bed. She picked up a book she saw on the bed and looked it over. She soon realized it was a romance novel, she chuckled to herself. "Abbs, you got your Prince..and you still read this garbage?" She placed the book back in its place and wondered to herself how she got so lucky to have a friend like her.

She suddenly realized that she had found her prince too. While most girls wouldn't call Fred "Prince Charming," he was without a doube  the most amazing boyfriend she had ever had. Not only was he the only one of her boyfriend's too find out and actually notice what was going on in her house, he was going to do his best to get her away from them.

[] [] [] [] 

Abbye and George were half way through their dinner when the waiter who'd been eyeing Abbye all night came back to them. His flirting glances were driving George insane, and almost to a breaking point.

"So, is there anything else I can do for you he asked?" With a wink at Abbye.

Abbye gave George a look that was saying ignore him. She turned to the waiter. "Can I please get the chocolate lava cake?" She asked nicely.

"Of course." He turned to George. "And you?" He sneered.

"The same." George muttered, fighting back a growl.

The waiter nodded his head, sent another wink at Abbye, and left. George glared at him the whole time, until he was gone. He looked at Abbye and hissed through gritted teeth.

"I'm swear if he winks at you one more time..."

Abbye laughed a little, "Is someone getting jealous?"

"I'm not jealous. I'm just, a little territorial, that's all."

She laughed again, "So I'm property now, am I?" She teased him.

"Of course." He said with a laugh. His tone suddenly became serious. "Abbye, it's not exactly that I'm jealous, or think of you as property. But what if it was some female waitor and she was flirting with me. wouldn't you get a little bit upset?"

Abbye nodded, "Of course, George." She paused, "Are you alright? You've been acting a little strange..."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

She shrugged, "Just been acting a bit off." They had a little small talk before the waiter came back with their dessert.

"For the lovely lady." He grinned, placing her's in front of her. "And for the guy she could do so much better than." He put the plate in front of George.

George glared at him. "Thank you. I think that will be all for tonight. What do you think Abbye?"

She nodded as the waiter left, he placed a small note in front of Abbye. Written on it was his number and a note saying Call Me.

Before George could even react, the waiter left. Abbye crumbled the note up, tossing it to the floor. She knew that was childish, but she knew the note would push her boyfriend over the edge.