Chapter 16

Months had passed, and it was mid December. Christmas was just around the corner and no one was more excited then Abbye. It was her favorite holiday, the joy was clear in her everyday mood. 

"Someone sure seems cheerful." George grinned at her, it was the last day of school before they dismissed for winter break. Abbye was dressed in a red dress, and black boots. Her ginger hair was curled and she wore a Santa Claus hat on top of her head.  "Cute look, love."'

She grinned back at her boyfriend, "Thanks, I just love Christmas." She smiled, turning to look at her brother. The speaking terms between the two were back to normal, they hadn't fought in at least two months. "So does Mr. Grinch over here,  don't let him fool you!"

"Hey!" Dakota yelped, "Not fair.."

"Grinch?" George asked confused. He scratched the back of his neck, "What's that?"

Abbye's mouth fell wide open, "Come over tonight?" She asked, "You have to watch a few Christmas movies!" She sounded so excited, George couldn't resist.

"Of course, love." He smiled, quickly kissing her, "I'll come over around Six?"

"That's fine."

* * * * * * * *

"Are you sure?"  George asked his brother, "What if she doesn't want too?" Their Mum had just invited both Abbs and Absy over for Christmas, and George wasn't sure if he should ask Abbye or not.  Sure, he wanted his girlfriend to come home with him for a week or so, but what if she didn't want too?

"Just ask her, mate!" Fred emphasized, "The worse she could do is say no." He patted his brother on the back.

"That's what I'm worried about Fred..."

 Fred sighed and grabbed his brother by his shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Mate, C'mon already,  she'll say she wants to go. She loves you, you shouldn't be afraid to ask her anything..." He smiled at his brother, "Now when you're over there tonight, before you snog her senseless." He snickered, but George whacked him upside the head. "Just ask her.."

 George laughed a bit to hide the fact that he was still scared to death, "Fine.."

Fred snickered, "You could always ask her, after you snog her senseless." He winked.

"No, I'm not manipulating her."

"Well it's quite obvious that she won't be thinking straight if I snog her senseless.

"But no one can resist that Weasley charm!"

 "Exactly. The Weasley charm is a very powerful thing. It seems to have skipped Ron and Percy though.

Fred laughed, "My point being, it'll help you out.."

"Maybe." George smiled. "I'm pretty sure Abbye won't mind if I do it that way."

Fred grinned, "Or you could go for the romantic mushy stuff, you've turned into lately."

"I have not!"

"Have so."

"Now that's just rediculous. JUst because I let my girlfreind know that I love her doesn't mean that I've turned int some mushy guy.

Fred's face twisted into a perfect smirk, "Oh yeah, whatever Georgie.." He laughed, "You've turned into a sap for her, and you know it."

"Alright, but not a big one!"

"Would you cry i she dumped you?" Fred asked out of the blue. George was so confused as to where he was going with this.

"No of course not!" He said, "Guys don't cry!"

"Sure...."

"Well what if Absy dumped you?"

Fred sighed, "I won't lie. I'd be pretty upset.."

"My point."

[] [] [] []

Later that night as Fred had predicted, George was snogging Abbye. They were on the couch snuggled close.

"Abbye," George started, "I was wondering if..if...you'd er...."

"If I'd what?"

"Like to come spend Christmas....with my family...back in England..."

Abbye smiled, nodding her head. "Really!? I'd love too!"

"I love you, you know that don't you?" George grinned looking down at Abbye. 

"I know, and I love you more."

Instead of arguing with her, like he normally would, he leaned down and kissed her passionatly. Carefully he pulled her closer, the gap between them so fine not even a magazine would go between them. George's hands moved and burried them in her dark red hair, gently holding her head. 

Abbye's arms had looped around his neck pulling him even closer. George started leaning over, so Abbye lay on her back. Her carefully pulled his shirt over his head before leaning back down claiming her lips in a firey passion that Abbye returned. He started talking to her in between kisses.

"I..love...you...so...much..."

He leaned down and kissed her once more. His toungue traced her bottom lip begging for intrance. Which she granted him.  George's hands roamed up to the top buttons of her shirt as he started to undo one. Abbye didn't stop him..He reached for the next one.

"WHAT. THE. HELL." 

George jumped away from Abbye, to find a fuming Dakota. "What. the. hell." He repeated, storming over to George. George stood up, puling his shirt back on. "Just what do you think you were doing?" Dakota hissed through clenched teeth. 

"I was kis-" George was cut of by Dakota who punched him in the face. 

"DAK-" Dakota ripped his wand out and put a silencing spell on his sister. George had finally got under his skin for the last time. Raging he went to punch George again, but something he wasn't expecting happened. Abbye moved quickly infront of her brother in atempt to try and stop him, but her plan backfired Dakota's punch hit her.

A small shriek came from her voice. She fell backwords causing both her and George ot land on the couch. Her in his lap, covering her face, she was bleeding. 

"Abbye I-" Dakota started but was cut off.

"We're going." George hissed at him. He scooped Abbye up, and disaprated back to his house. Laying her carefully on the couch and dashing into the kitchen to get his aunt. 

She carefully healed Abbye's eye, and nose.  "You can sleep here tonight, dearie." She smiled gently, "You're always welcome here."

"Thank You."

 Author's Note's : Crappy Chapter I know, I know..but cut me a break please? I'm having real dificulties with this story lately.. Anyway, please review? I'd like at leas 3-5 reviews before I start the next chapter. And I'm always open to some suggestions...

~Abbye