Chapter 1

“Muggle School?!” Fred Weasley gasped, “Mum! It’s supposed our last year at Hogwarts!

Mrs. Weasley looked at her twin sons. Both boys hair seemed to be turning into an even more fiery red than it normally was, and you could almost see steam blowing from their ears. “It’s for the better, dears.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” George asked looking somewhere between confused, and furious. “Why are we the only ones?”

“It will be explained later.” She snapped, “Go. Pack. Now.”

“Fine.” The twins grumbled, dreading the idea of leaving there home and going to America.

[] [] []

Abbye and Dakota Black walked the crowded mall alongside their best friends Abbie Conrad and Melody Hays. Back to school shopping was always accustomed for the four best friends. They’d been doing this for as long as they could remember. Abbye and Dakota were twins and had met Melody because she lived to houses down from them. Abbie lived about fifteen minutes from them, they met in a park when they were around two years old, and the four had been best friends ever since.

“I still say we should have gone to Hogwarts.” Abbie scoffed, “I hate that stupid mu- OUCH!”

“SHUSH!” Melody hissed through a whisper at the brunette haired girl. She narrowed her dark brown eyes. “You know why.”

Abbie shrugged, “We’re seventeen who cares?”

Abbye laughed, “She’s a rebel guys what do you expect?”

“Thank you Abbs!”

The redhead girl laughed, “Not a problem Absy, not a problem at all.”

 [] [] []

                Fred and George were fixing to flew over to America. They had cousins in America that they rarely saw, but they were family just the same. They said good-bye to everyone in the family and stepped into what would be their lives for about a year.

                Their cousins had dropped them off the mall. They gave them a quick lesson on muggle money, and what a mall was and that was it. The brothers were basically clueless, but none the less they were determined to figure this place out. After all if what they bought didn’t fit they could just alter it so it would.

“Let’s go in there!” Fred said gesturing to a shop. It was filled with people that looked about their age. The sign read American Eagle Outfitters. George nodded his head and they proceeded in. They saw how the store was split in two sides, the right of the store was for girls and the left for guys.

The fitting rooms lied at the back of the store along with clearance items.

                George went their first just to see if it was really a sale. He’d heard muggle clothing was ridiculous in price. Indeed the clothing was quite ridiculous, but it was just one of those things you couldn’t do much about.

                He found a shirt that he liked and was going to try it on. He started heading for the changing rooms, when all of a sudden someone collided with him. He looked down and saw a girl with flaming red hair like him.  “I am so sorry!” She said her eyes wide. “My brother made me try this on,” She gestured to the black button up blouse. “And then leaves so I was trying to find him around the store and wasn’t paying attention.”

George smiled at her. “Don’t worry about it. It’s perfectly fine.”

The girl looked around and sighed, “Ugh, I’ll find my brother later. I’m Abbye by the way.”

“I’m George, and now that you mention it I can’t seem to find my brother either.”

She looked at him. “I’m guessing you and you’re brother aren’t from here?”

“No were from Eng-“ He was cut off.

“There you are!” Both of them turned their heads and saw a boy that looked similar to Abbye.

“Dakota, don’t start with me.” Abbye laughed, “You’re the one that told me to try this on.” She folded her arms across her chest glaring, but George new it was in a joking manor.

He just laughed, hurry up and change we’ve got to get out of here. We’re supposed to meet Melody and Abbie back upstairs for lunch.

“Oh, that’s right.” She looked at George, “It was nice meeting you.”

[] [] []

The last week of the summer flew by, and now Fred and George were boarding the school bus. They had suddenly started doing a lot of things they’d never done before. Fred plopped down in a seat next to a brunette haired girl. “Mind if I sit here?”

She looked up from her IPod, “No, you can sit here.”

Fred smiled, “Thanks.”

[] [] []

George sat in the seat behind Fred, the girl sitting next to him was reading some book. She suddenly glanced up. He recognized her immediately it was the girl he’d met at the mall.

“George?”

He nodded, “Its Abbye, right?”

“Yes, that would be it.”

[] [] []

The twins each talked to their new friend on the bus. Abbye suddenly pulled her cell phone from her pocket. Abbie had texted her.

Are you sitting with that other British guy?

She quickly replied, Yes why?

No reason…

[] [] []

Dakota, Abbye, Abbie, and Melody found themselves in Homeroom waiting on Mrs. Benavides to start the back to school ritual. They went over the rules they’d been going over since Kindergarten, as if they needed too.

Twenty minutes into class there was a knock on the door, Mrs. Benavides answered the door. Two familiar people were at the door, Fred and George.

“We’re sorry we’re late.” One of them started,

“We’re new, and got lost.” The other finished.

“Don’t worry its fine.” She looked over to her students, and pointed at the brunette and red head girls on the left hand side of the class room. “Abbye and Abbie will you please show them around the school today?”

The girls nodded, “Of course Mrs. Bee.”

“Thank you,”

Abbie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

I told you senior year would be our best. ;)