21. She's at A Sports Carnival (Pict. Mr Jennings)

A/N

Listen Up people, many words are spelt differently in Australia than in America and Canada.

Eg. Realize is Realise, Color is Colour and basically most words that end in IZE ends in ISE

So most times, I'm actually spelling the words right, so buzz off.

Sorry for such a dull beginning.

Comments:

1.stephieeloviee (told me the guy on the cover is Oliver Chesire)

2. xFeedMeehx

3. NyaSymone

4. hersheyz_lover

5. Rebecca_Rose

Enjoy

Also, quickly, I changed the picture of Nate on Chapter 4. Tell me what you think. Comment below.

Chapter 21

I stabbed the pasta furiously with my fork, and stiffly shoved it into my mouth, munching it angrily. I glared at the pasta and envisioned Tessa's face on it, and stabbed harder. I remember saying that she seemed like a nice girl when I'd first started at this school.

Boy, was I wrong.

If there is anything that annoyed me the most, it was people messing with my family. I was seated across from her on the lunch table we occupied in the oval. And I didn't miss all the suggestive glances she sent Nathaniel while canoodling with my brother.

That's right, she was with Dylan, my brother, but she was lusting after another guy! I'd always had a creeping suspicion that she had weird feelings for Nate, but it was confirmed earlier today by Rikki.

It happened this morning, when I'd been scrounging through my closet for something blue to don for the sports carnival, when I'd dug up the special copy of 'Fifty Shades of Grey', the one where 'Christian' was crossed out and scribbled over with Nate's name. The item that first greeted me when I'd entered my dorm. Curious, I'd asked Rikki why she had such an erotic book, fantasising about Nate, if she was lesbian.

Truth be told, it was Tessa's book, which she had left in Rikki's dorm. And she's bothered to un-frame her step sister.

Tessa made me believe in a whole new level of 'gross'.

"What did the pasta ever do to you?" Nate said, prying the fork out of my hand. I snapped out o my thoughts and squinted over at Nate, as the sun was shining directly into my eyes "And I thought you had Italian heritage in you? Respect your food" he mockingly tutted, before helping himself to some of my pasta. I slapped his hand away and pulled the fork out of his hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you that my food is precious and no one touches it?" I asked him, placing some more food into my mouth, this time more gently.

"Not even me? I thought you loved me" He said mockingly. Although the mention of 'love' spiked my heart, I brushed it off and shook my head.

"Not even you, Nate" I rolled my eyes. It was break time at the carnival, which meant for this short period of time, Nate and I wouldn't have to slave at the carnival. You know, since we still were in detention.

Suddenly a loud siren went off, signaling the end of break. I finished off the last bit of my pasta and chucked the plastic bowl in the bin, before following Nate back to our work station. I glanced out and saw Lola wave at me from her spot in the stands. I grimaced at her and turned away, so badly wishing I could be up there, cheering the Blue team on, allowed to participate in games.