25th Birthday

It's been a while, but I think I want to add another little sneak peak into the lives of the two lovebirds. So here's another sneak peak of the lives of your faves, Abigail and Nathaniel.

I reread this story I wrote a long time ago and though, as I am far older now, maybe I could bless you with my matured writing and another chapter. So, Without further ado....

Ps. NSFW
***
I awoke with a warm feeling of knowingness already brewing at the pit of my stomach. Though it was just another Saturday afternoon, the waves of nerves rolled over me as I lay in bed realising I was ageing up yet another year. 25 years old.

I don't know if my life wd normal, with two gorgeous kids already and a wonderful husband already taking up so much of my life, it's easy to forget these milestones. Speaking of which...

My eyes travelled to the man dozing peacefully beside me. Oh he was ageing like fine wine, more gorgeous every day I spent with him. Leaning in I kissed his forehead, causing his eyes to fluttered open, his gorgeous lashes casting a shadow upon his cheeks. The blueness of them always caught me off guard.

"Happy Birthday, Princess" he grumbled, that morning voice of his like music to my ears. I gave him a smile.

"Thank you baby."

" I have such a good day planned for us. Maggie is coming soon to pick up the kids." He said, then sitting up to stretch his body. My eyes scanned all the tattoos that adorned his body. Instinctively, my hands went to his back to trace the cogs.

"Really? What we going to do then?" I asked, still tracing his back. Nate looked back at me and bought a finger to his lips.

"It's a secret."

Soon after, my two rowdy boys came bursting through the door, jumping into bed, causing me to let out a little startled laugh.

"Boys! You have to knock before enter!" Nate remarked playfully, as the two kids started jumping on the bed frantically. It was frightening how much they both resembled Nathaniel.

"Yes but it's Mum's birthday!" Brayden exclaimed, throwing himself onto me. That boy was already 10! My God how quick the years go by.

"When will the grey hairs start coming?" Evan remarked on the other hand, causing my eyes to widen.

"Hey! I'm not that old!" I replied to him, pinching his chubby cheek. Evan giggled.

"My teacher is old and had grey hairs. So you will too!" That little rascal replied. Nathaniel grabbed him and started tickling him furiously, his little giggle echoing across out bedroom. Brayden's eyes gleamed with joy as he watched, still hugging me. I kissed the top of his head.

"Nana is going to take you to hers today." I interjected. Brayden looked up at me and smiled.

"Really!" He said, a bit too excitedly. Nate stopped tickling Evan and smiled.

"Yes you're staying at her's tonight!" He added. A whole night to ourselves, I suddenly realised.

"We're going to have cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner!" Evan exclaimed with joy, punching the air. My motherly instincts overtook me instantly.

"No boys, pleeasee have proper meals!" I scolded, pointing at both of them intently. Evan lowered his gaze with guilt and Brayden nodded in response.
**
"My my, Evan, have you gotten taller since the last time I saw you!" Maggie remarked as the boys headed out with her. Evan shrugged.

"Maybe, I have been drinking a lot of milk!" He said oh-so nonchalantly, causing Nathaniel to ruffle his hair. Behind, Brayden came sluggishly, with a massive backpack hanging off his shoulder.