7. She needs Sports Bras [Pict. Jesse]

HIIIII! I'm back! With a new chapter up my sleeve. But first....

Shoutouts: immadivababe, Justachocolateluvva, SamiHartmanStackhous, kendrarose11, ElizabethSelman, 11extearior, Catacoal, RianoshBaratwat, Candieafeera, monkey619, Sneakybeauty66

Moving on... If anyone wants to make me a banner, I'd love to put them up for my chapters + a dedication :).

Goal: 5455 reads

Chapter 7

We kissed for a while longer. His hands were clamped on my waist and I ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair. His tongue felt good against mine, causing me to moan occasionally out loud. I was grinding against his 'area' and felt him harden up. The flames of the kiss were getting hotter, but he jumped away from me when his phone rung out loud, causing me to stagger back. My lips felt empty without his lips on them.

Your drunk, my brain reminded me, stopping me from jumping back on him.

"Hello?" Nathaniel spoke into the phone. I leaned against the garden fence and l quietly listened to his conversation. "Yes. Yes. Sorry, I lost track of time" he apologised, sneaking a quick glance at me and I gave him a small smile. "Okay, I love you too, Maggie." Those words struck a chord. Kissing him was a mistake. Obviously a boy like him has a significant other. But I was confused to why it bothered me so much. I've kissed taken men before. I faintly heard him say "Bye" before hanging up. He slowly walked over to me.

"I'm sorry I have to go..." he said, trailing off while looking at the ground.

"It's only twelve" I muttered. Why was he leaving so early?

"I.. I just have to go" he struggled out before giving her an awkward nod and walking away through the clusters of sweaty bodies. I watched him leave and felt my stomach stir with an unknown uneasiness.

Get over it, Abigail, this always happens to you. I tried convincing myself, but for some reason, the party just became a bummer. I walked into the house, ignoring all the whistles and hoots towards me and settled down on a couch, waiting for someone sober enough to drive me back to school.

****

"Ouch" I groaned, massaging my temple. Blinking, I was surprised to find myself back in my dorm, though I wasn't sure who brought me back. I winced at the hangover, throbbing in my head, and sat up. Thank God there were no classes today.

"Here" I looked up to see Rikki, walking in with a cup of coffee. "Should help with your hangover" she smiled, placing the cup on the bed-side table. I nodded in acknowledgement as she sat at the foot of my bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm hanging upside down from a 1000 ft building on a rainy day" I croaked out in my man voice. I seriously did sound like a man I thought, replaying my voice in my head. I took a sip of the hot coffee and looked back at Rikki. "Who dropped me off here"

"Some guy named Marcus" she shrugged. Marcus. I tried to dig through my memory to think of anyone with that name, but no one came to mind. Strange.

"I don't know anyone named Marcus" My eyebrows furrowed. Should I be scared?

"Well he seemed like a really nice guy, so I don't think you should worry too much." I nodded and continued sipping on the delicious goodness.

"This coffee is really good" I smiled at her.

**

"This is Hemmings Mall" Tessa exclaimed, gesturing at the large building. It was a shame I couldn't share the same excitement as her. Shopping just wasn't my thing. But I was dragged into it. I casually nodded. After waking up this morning, something just felt wrong, like something happened at the party which should make me unhappy. Alas, I couldn't remember much from the party.