6. She's a Real 'Partier' [Pict. Rikki]

A/N
I kept my promise of 1500 reads, although if we keep going down this path, of updating so quickly, the story will be finished in the next month of so. So next update goal shall be bigger. And check out my new story 'Meet the Hudson's'

Goal : 3000 reads!!!

Shoutouts to : hugsandkissesfromhell (follow her, she's awesome and pretty ), Velian, monkey619, mjsdupont, kayladiane22, Samanthasea16, Scoobythatsblue16, MaryamRaja & Mathildaxx,

Chapter 6

"I'm in charge of the remote control" Nathaniel declared. We decided to watch Tv after a small 'discussion' on what to do.

"Nuh uh! I'm the guest. The host pleases the guest" I argued running after him to his humungous living room. No, seriously, it was huge compared to what my dorm was. Not watching where I was going, I ran straight into Nathaniel's bare back.

"Baby, I'll please you, just say the magical words" he said, licking his lips flirtatiously and winking at me, holding the remote out of my reach.

"Ok Nate" I whispered back seductively, playing along. I had the advantage, as the tank top caused to give away the view of my breasts Nathaniel was getting as I leaned closer. His breath hitched as he stared at me wide-eyed. "Will you please give it to me?" I said as passionately as I could, biting my lip and trailing my hands up his bare chest, to his shoulders. What he didn't know was that as I was doing this, his hands were slowly giving away and lowering, so I could get the remote. "Just give me..." I trailed off kissing the hollow of his collarbone and heard him sigh. "The remote" I said quickly and pulled it out of his loose grip, laughing at his shocked face.

"You're good" he murmured angrily.

"I never back down" I said triumphantly, but before I could continue on with a happy dance, the remote was plucked out of my hands.

"Too bad you don't have and muscle advantage" he smirked, flexing his arm. I pouted and sat down in the seat beside him and he shook his head and chuckled at me.

**

"That stupid bitch had to look" I said exasperatingly. "Now let me ask you something." I said, turning to Nathaniel. He paused the movie and looked at me "If you heard a noise coming from the attic, would you run out of the house and never look back and call the cops, telling them that there was someone in your house or would you climb your ass all the way up such a lanky ladder, up to the attic to see if there is someone possibly waiting for you up there to kill you?" I asked. He started laughing, a loud belly laugh and looked at me.

"You're right, that ladder is pretty lanky" he mused.

"Exactly" I said and we continued to watch the thriller film. When the film finished, my eyes were drooping and my head was throbbing. Nathaniel flicked the TV off and turned to look at me.

"Do you want to crash here tonight?" he asked softly. I was so tired, I didn't have the energy to say yes or no, so I just nodded. I felt him pick me up and place me onto a bed. When I didn't feel the other side of the bed dip, I looked around for Nathaniel and saw him curl up in the single couch in the corner of the room. I frowned. He looked really uncomfortable. I'm not the kind of girl who was fussy about sleeping next to a guy. As long as I could trust them not to attempt rape, I was fine. And I knew Nathaniel enough to trust him. His small gesture to sleep somewhere else while lending me his bed was proof.

"Nathaniel?" I croaked out, my voice half gone from the sleepiness.

"Hmm?" he muttered.

"There is enough space in the bed for two, you know?"

"What?" I saw his eyes open and he frown at me. I gave him a small smile with all the energy I could muster. I patted the spot on the bed beside me and shuffled over. I felt the bed dip and sighed rolling over and facing the other way from him. "Thanks"

"Just try not to suffocate me at night" I murmured. I felt him drape an arm around my waist before I was fully asleep.

**

"Where were you last night?" Rikki questioned. I sighed. I was hoping I didn't have to discuss this.

"I crashed at a friends, actually" I replied, pulling my light blue mini-skirt into place and straightening out my white blouse.

"Well, Tessa couldn't find you anywhere. You weren't with her."

"I have other friends"

"We're you with Nate?" she interrogated. I huffed.

"Yes, I was. Now please don't go around, making rumours about us, because we are nothing more than friends, I swear" I blurted out, running my fingers through my hair.

"I won't" she muttered, scurrying away, urgently.

**

"Wow" Tessa said, looking at the tight-fitted black dress I was wearing. For some reason, it seemed like she had forced herself to say that, and her smiling seemed fake. Maybe I'm thinking too much because I'm nervous.

Yes, I, Abigail Antonias, am nervous about a party.

But I was nervous about getting drunk in a new crowd. I'm known to do the most stupidest things when I'm drunk. There was one time I went skinny dipping in my neighbours pool. Then there was the time I made out with my brother's best friend (He was hot!). And there was time I pole danced wearing only my lingerie. And the time I kissed a girl. And when I jumped off the...

"ABBY!" Tessa shouted, breaking me away from my thoughts. I blinked and shook my head, wiping my sweaty palms on the fabric of the dress. I went to the mirror and checked myself out. My chestnut brown hair was curled at the tips, reaching just before my belly button. The halter neckline kept my back bare, but covering my tramp stamp. It showed off the small dream catcher tattoo on my right shoulder. The black heels made me slightly taller, as I decided to keep the 3 inches, as I was already a tall girl. I sighed and pulled a strangle of hair out of my eye.

"You look really pretty too, Tessa" I said, looking at her blue dress. She just smiled.

"Let's go" she said, tugging my arm.

"No. Jordan said he'd pick me up" I told her. She sighed and waved me goodbye before leaving.

**

"Will you be okay by yourself" Jordan shouted over the music. I nodded. I walked through the crowd by myself. I felt many hands touch my ass, but just ignored them.

"Did it hurt" I random brunette boy said, holding my arm. I've heard this one so many times.

"When?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"When you fell from heaven?" He smirked.

"Did it hurt?" I asked him. He clearly was confused as he stared at me.

"When?" he said slowly.

"When I kneed you in your balls!" I shouted, kneeing him there and walking away, leaving him groaning on the floor.

And then we go back. This is the moment. Tonight is the night. We'll fight till' it's over. So we put our hands up, like the ceiling can't hold us.

The song played through the speakers as I walked through the crowd. I saw Nathaniel in the corner of the room, eating up some girl's face. EW. Bobbing to the music, I poured myself a cup of vodka and downed it, hoping it would help me ease out a little. After all, I was looking for him this whole time. Seeing that he was busy, I might as well have some fun for myself.

**

I was drunk as fuck, what can I say.

I was on the pool table, two guy beside me, dancing erotically with them. One of them kissed my neck while the other grinded himself against me. The one kissing my neck, let's call him Greenie (as he had green eyes) pressed his lips against mine and I immediately responded. The one behind my started to take my dress off, when someone yanked on my arm, pulling me down from the table and breaking the kiss.

"That's enough"

"Duuuuudeee" I whined. It was Nathaniel. Why wasn't I surprised? "I was having fun"

"Too much fun" he grumbled, pulling me away from the crowd.

"Well, I wasn't complaining when you were making out with another girl" I slurred out, following him to the . I was surprised he brought me to the dance floor. He put his arms loosely around my waist and wrapped my hands around my neck and we danced to the up beat song. At one point, I turned around and started grinding against him, his grip on my waist tightening.

Again, I'm drunk as hell.

When the song changed to a slow song, I turned back around and we swayed to the music. After a while, I noticed Nathaniel was just studying my face. His lips were parted as his blue eyes looked down from my face to my body. "You look pretty" he said, his voice husky and slight slurring in his words, indicating he was drunk. I gulped. He started to lean in.

Oh my god, my second kiss in a 20 minutes.

His lips brushed against mine, and just as he was about to press them against mine, I pulled away. He started to apologise but I ignored him, tangling my fingers with his and dragging him outside. The cool air kissed my bare back as I walked down the steps of the backyard. Well, more like waddled, as I was still drunk. When we had reached a secluded area, beside a hammock' I stopped dragging him and turned to face him.

"Look, Abby, I didn't mean to..." but I didn't let him finish as I cupped his face and crashed my lips against his urgently.

I'm not a fan of PDA.

A/N

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!? Don't worry, the story has many more chapters, so they're not already, you know, dating and stuff. That would end the story :(

Song - Acapella - Karmin

Tv SHow - Vampire Diaries - I'm up to date with the show, and since I haven't watched many new things recently, I thought I'd revisit the last episode of TVD. OMG Klaroline, they're killing me! Just get together already. And Silus! that bitch is a doupleganger of Stefan. I don't really care about Delena. Stelena was cuter And I wander how well Katherine will cope with becoming human...

Movie - Now You See Me! OMG! I watched it yesterday and it's freaking amazing. The things that happen can be so unexpected. I it! YAYAY!