2. She's 'Fitting In' [Pict. Tessa]

Chapter 2

A/N

I know I said I'd wait for a bit, but I got restless. FYI I'm not a patient person, and I think I've waited long enough.

"Sooo, is everyone excited to be back? I know I am!" said the woman on crack. Well, she was actually the homeroom teacher, but she was so hyper, she might as well be. I seriously don't think it's possible for anyone to be that excited to back to school. I slumped further down into the grey chair in the middle of the classroom.

Exactly in the middle.

I didn't like that spot. It just made me an easy target. Everyone in the classroom could easily see me, which means I could easily get into trouble. And the teacher could also easily see me. She started reading out names when we were interrupted by a familiar someone.

"I'm arriving fashionably late, stop looking at me like that, Ms Koke" (What a fitting name) Nate said, winking at her before sitting in the last seat available. All the way at the back. I'd wanted that seat, but the Barbie's shooed me away, claiming the seat was taken.

"Okay Mr Reese." She said dejectedly, not bothering to lecture him on his tardiness. "And it seems like we have a new kitten in this school"

"More like a tiger" some guy commented, whistling and giving his friend high fives. I shot him a look.

"Shut up, Blondie" I hissed at him. he scowled and his friends started laughing at him. I looked beck to the front of the classroom.

"Come up here and introduce yourself" said Ms Koke, literally bouncing on the balls of her toes. I sighed and stood up, lazily ambling to the front of the classroom. I stood and chewed on my gum, scrutinising everyone. I felt like a detective, for some reason, deciding to whether or not give away my identity.

"My name is Abigail Antonias." I said. I was about to head back to my desk when Ms Koke held onto my upper arm.

"Tell us more about yourself"

"Okay, well, I'm a girl" I said gesturing to my body. "I have siblings, I don't like school, or learning, or learning at school" I finished, heading back to my seat, but once again, PotHead held onto my hand.

"Anything interesting? Like a fun fact?" she said, encouraging me to speak. Man, di this teacher have patience. I, once again, scanned the students of my homeroom class, deciding on who I like or not. I definitely didn't like the flock of Barbie's surrounding Nathaniel, who by the way, was smirking at my chest area. I'm not sure if I like him or not. I didn't like the Blondie who called me a 'tiger'. I didn't like any of the front row, as they were all brainiacs. The two guys, twins I'm assuming, who sat next to me, wouldn't stop throwing paper balls at each other, so they were kinda irritating. The rest were just, well, erghh.

"This is my fourth high school" some people gasped, others looked amused. I bowed at them. "That's right, I've been expelled from three schools before. Don't mess with me" I joked, but I think some people took it seriously and their eyes widened.

"Why?" one of twins called out, sounding truly interested.

"Well at my first school, I got pissed at a teacher who kept on calling me a disappointment, so I rebelled. We had an essay to write on the 'Advantages of schooling' and I wrote the whole thing on how much of a bitch she was" The class started laughing. The twin yelled out 'You Rock' and gave me a thumbs up. I winked at him. Maybe I like the twins.

"Language. Don't say the B word" Ms Koke said.

"You mean Bitch?" I asked. Again, some chuckled. I noticed Nathaniel looking at me with amusement. Her face didn't look as 'hyper' as she did before and she nodded.

"Why did you get expelled from the second school" I think it was the other twin that asked, but I wasn't sure. After all, they were wearing the same uniform.

"Well, I may have punched a teacher who would yell at me every day, for the seven months I was there, about how short my clothes were I mean, who was she to judge, I caught her giving a blowjob to the janitor. You can see it on YouTube now" I smirked thinking about that teacher. Her face just reminded me of an evil queen. I heard some of the guys cheer and applaud for me. The Barbie's looked at me with jealousy, as I had all the boys' attention, including Nate's.

"Don't use the B word" Ms Koke said, her face slightly pale, like she was feeling sick.

"I didn't say Bitch" I surrendered.

"No, B-b-blowjob" she stuttered out. What was up with her?

"And the third school?" It was Nate who spoke up this time. I breathed out a chuckle, remembering that day and I started to tell them the story. "I hated that school. It was like Frankenstein's castle, so I decided to get expelled."

Flashback

I grappled onto the branch and hauled myself up, careful not drop the bag of my weapons. Since I had made no friends in this school, I had to plan the whole scheme out myself. I sat on the sturdy looking branch and placed the sack beside me. It was holding some very fragile items. I sat somewhere where I could get a clear shot at the cars as they drove out of the school.

So I could egg them.

The teachers left an hour after the students, so I'd sat in the tree for an hour. As they left, I'd hurdled eggs at every one of them, several times. I had not even bothered to hide the evidence, since I wanted to leave this school. It sucked some major dinosaur balls.

The pure redness and rage on the principal's face was actually very amusing, indicating that I could leave that school very soon indeed.

*

They were holding their stomach's laughing. Some were even smacking the table's. Obviously I described in more detail to what happened, re-enacting the principals raging red face.

"You're going to be a good addition to the school, Antonias" Nathaniel chuckled. "You'll fit in perfectly"

I had had a good start to the day, making me anticipate the rest of the days events.

---

"Sit with us?" Nathanial said at recess.

"No thanks, I already have a table" I said, picking up my tray of food and walking to the table where Tessa was seated at. Surprisingly, the twins were also seated at the table. They were the only familiar faces from homeroom. The table was outside, shaded by an oak tree. It out looked onto the football field, a nice view of shirtless guys training.

"Hey!" Tessa exclaimed. "How was our first day?"

"Double science was... urgh.. kill me now. And Maths was... What have ever done to deserve this pain" I said in a dramatic voice. She giggled and introduced me to everyone

"Abigail!" One of the twins exclaimed.

"B1 and B2" I exclaimed. I don't why I decided to call the that, from the Bananas in pyjamas but I liked those names. The chuckled amusedly.

"They have names. They're my neighbors, Victor and Jordan" Tessa said, pointing to B1, then B2. I nodded. "And they are" she said gesturing to everyone else. "Finn, Kate, Hannah, Ryan and Santana" she said, pointing at each one of them. "And this is my brother, Zach" She said, pointing at...

"Blondie?" I exclaimed. He scowled and sat down, kissing, I think her name was Kate. "Anyways, hi, I'm Abigail"

----

The rest of the day sucked. French was boring. Maths was boring and History was, yes, you guessed right, BORING. I mean, who even care about those people, they died like hundred of years ago. I had P.E next, and I was actually looking forward to it. Sports was always my favourite. Since I was new, they hadn't ordered the uniform for me, so I had borrowed some from the spare clothes basket.

People at this school must be very small, as the shirt merely reached my belly button and the shorts were more like underwear. Not that I was complaining, I mean, who wouldn't love boys staring at them like they were going to jump on them any second. And it gave me a chance to flash my belly button piercing and tanned skin.

"Whore" I heard someone say. Ahh, music to my ears, someone was jealous.

"Says the cake face" I said in her face before walking away to stand in a corner by myself.

"Wow" I heard a male voice. I turned to see Nathaniel.

"I had to borrow clothes, I don't have any of my own yet" I told him. He held his arms up in defence.

"Hey, I'm not complaining" He said, licking his lips and running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. I heard the Gym door open, and It felt spotlight shone down on the man that walked in. He wore shorts and a wife beater, showing off his biceps and triceps. In his arm was a clipboard and a whistle hung around his neck.

P.E just became my favourite subject..

-----------

Thoughts?

Song - Counting Stars - OneRepublic

TV show - Teen Wolf 'Visionary'. All I can say is young Derek is cute :) And I suppose Stiles and Kora would make a cute couple, but then there is Stiles and Lydia

Movie - Bridge to Terabithia. Taking a trip down Memory lane....