chapter 7

This happens before the last chapter

Stings pov

Yukino has been bothering me for ages that she wants to meet Rogue so I decided to ask Rogue if he would mind and surprisingly he said yes so here we go today Rogue meet all my friends great...

I just hope they don't tell him about the fact that I like him... oh god that would be embarrassing. They all promised me that they wouldn't so I'll just have to trust them.

I also hope Rogue will be okay he's quite nervous around new people he said he would be but I'll just have to keep an eye on him. Just in case.

Before I knew it Rogue was at my doorway dressed in casual clothes I wasn't used and... and... his hair in a ponytail! It was so beautiful I couldn't help but stare until Rogue woke me out of my trance "are we going?"

"Yes, yes of course let me just grab a jacket"

"I'll meet you at the car then"

"Okay" here we go.

________________________________________________________________________________

Soon me and Rogue arrived in town but we were the first ones there then we looked at the clock and realised we were 15 minutes early so we went and looked inside he shop we were waiting outside -paper chase I never usually buy anything but I love looking at the bad puns on the cards. "hey Rogue look at this one" I showed him a card with two fish -one in vodka saying 'this is awesome'

 "hey Rogue look at this one" I showed him a card with two fish -one in vodka saying 'this is awesome'

"Haha nice what about this one?" Rogue showed me one with a picture of a cat with buckteeth.

"Awe that is adorable" just like him no bad gay thoughts

Soon it was time and we returned to the front of the shop where Yukino and Minerva had already arrived (the early ones) and Lucy and Loke were coming over (the on time ones) then levy and Gajeel (the sort of late ones) came after a couple of minutes then came Gray and Natsu (the super late ones after 10 minutes) "sorry guys I didn't the time" apologised Natsu before being thoroughly scolded by Minerva. After a while we were all tired of the sound of her voice and the weird stares so I decided to step in "so guys" attention acquired next stage of mission go "this is Rogue my... um assistant" that's probably the best way to describe his role I think? "Wow" said Yukino "you were right sting he really is ha-"I covered her mouth before she could do any damage

"yeah he is friendly" I said nervously earning giggles from my friends "shall we go then"

As we walked through the shops I noticed Rogue was actually pretty comfortable and seemed to be talking to Yukino I hope she's not saying anything too suspicious... ah well I'm sure it'll be fine... maybe.

Anyway I'm really hungry I could really go for some lunch right now... my thoughts were interrupted by a large grumbling sound from a certain dragon slayer's stomach "sorry I didn't have breakfast this morning cus I was already late" he said bashfully before receiving another lecture from Minerva on the importance of a healthy diet and why you shouldn't skip breakfast. But this time we learnt our lesson and while this lecture went on we moved towards our favourite restaurant Quinto's. The food there is great, healthy and not that expensive.

We walked right up to our usual table and sat down Rogue taking up the usually empty seat beside me to sit next to Gajeel I thought he would be intimidated but instead the two of them made conversation and found that they actually became good friends but I noticed Yukino giving Rogue side glances I gave her a confused look and she just looked away? What's going on? I looked over to Rogue but he didn't act any different from normal, so I guess its fine.

Yukino's pov

Earlier on I went to talk to Rogue to try to help sting out but it didn't go too well "hey Rogue right" I said approaching him "that's me" he replied quickly

"Can I ask you something?"

"I guess"

"How do you feel about sting?"

"I think he's a good friend"

"No I mean romantically" he gave me a look of surprise realizing that sting would get pissed at me "I mean I think you too are just so good together you know"

"If you say so" safe "do you want the honest answer?"

"Yes!" I answered a bit too quickly

"okay, too be honest I'm not sure if I like but I'm not really ready to be in a relationship either way I've got some... stuff to figure out first"

"Oh okay" that left us in an awkward silence. To be honest I didn't know what to think. I mean he might like sting so there's hope but if he's not ready for a relationship then you can't force him. Also I'm really worried about what this 'stuff' might be. I gave him a side glance Rogue Cheney what are you hiding?

authors note

nudes of sting! jokes. this chapter fits in before the last chapter I just kinda wanted to put the other characters in the story more so you know have this chapter!

next chapter should just be fluff!

another one done I think...?