Chapter 5

Sting's pov

It's official. I have officially fallen for rogue. Over the past 3 months seeing his face when I wake up, noticing all the small things he does for my sake. Although I may be in love with him it is impossible to know his feelings and while I may have found out a few things about him he tends to keep a lot secret and when a question he doesn't want to answer crops up he laughs it off and changes the subject or says he needs to do something else.

Even though I know all of this, even though I know it is useless I can't help loving him, he makes me happy the way he accepts everything, I feel I could tell him anything which was amazing as while I love my friends sometimes I feel I can't be completely open with them about how I feel.

That's why I've decided to make rogue fall for me, he told me he's bisexual so I know I at least have a chance to be with him I just need to... um... I need to... SHIT I have no idea how the flip am I supposed to make him fall for me! Augh whatever I'll think of something. I know I'll get sting to drive me to a coffee shop or something and go watch a film with me! It'll be just like a date! Watch our Rogue Cheney the bee is coming for your heart!

Weissologia pov

As I walked past sting's room to say goodbye before I headed out but I heard several out bursts in frustration, annoyance and finally joy before he quickly exited his room and we were stood face to face "oh hey dad I'm heading out for a bit, something you wanted to talk about?"

"Not particularly just wanted to tell you I'm heading out myself"

"Oh okay have fun dad"

"Same to you" I could tell that boy had fallen for rogue, I knew he would but it seems rogue is being stubborn... "You'll thank me for setting the two of you up one day sting" I thought to myself out loud.

After freed drove me to the hospital I quickly found the room 420 where Skiadrum was, I took a deep sigh before walking in too face rogue's mother. "Hey" I whispered softly to her "how have you been?" I got no reply as she was in a coma recovering from "don't look at me like that. I know what I've done is ...not great but it's necessary" I paused as though to let her reply even though none came "at least they'll see each other and I'm sure I can find a parent in the same situation as me who will marry their lesbian daughter to sting to protect their family name and then both sting and whoever he marries can just have a couple of kids and pretend to be married while they are with their lovers" " I know ...I know blackmailing your son was low of me, but what else was I supposed to do! I'm sure he'll fall in love with sting soon enough and it's not like I would have let you die if he refused!" "After all I love you I still do, even though years ago my parents rejected our marriage as you weren't good enough for the Eucliffes I still love you" "even after over 20 years I still love you""I'm sorry you have every right to be mad but I can promise in the end they will be happy together and you'll be healthy and the family name will be safe so sting won't have to face ridicule by the world for his sexuality" "can't you see I'm doing it for his sake" 2andwhen it all works out I will apologise to rogue for blackmailing him with his mother's health when he could not afford the operation to save you on private healthcare"

I stood up and collected my coat before walking over to her and placing a light kiss on her forehead

"I'm sorry just promise you'll wake up after the operation. Even though I'm an idiot without the courage to stand up for the one I love I'd still be lonely without you. Goodbye I love you"

As I walked back to the car where freed was waiting to take me home I muttered to myself "he will thank me later. They both will"

authors note

that chapter was quite but short (under 750 words) but it was an important one as we finally learn the reason that rogue is there *shock*. if you didn't understand it (as making weissologia explain it made it quite confusing) then basically Rogue's mum (Skiadrum) is ill and is in a coma and the operation she needs is not available on the NHS so she needs to go private but rogue doesn't have enough to pay for this so weissologia offers to pay for this exchange for rogue coming to work for him. poor baby rogue. also sting is in love with rogue, yay! but how does rogue feel?

another chapter done me thinks...?