Chapter 3

Rogues pov

I couldn't repress a smirk as I left mast... sting's bedroom. Even though the circumstances are most defiantly not ideal, I suppose it wouldn't to make the most of it and not cut myself off from sting after all he seems like I can trust him and he doesn't seem to know about this situation...

"ahh man I'm way too happy" I said to myself smirking as much as I had in months

Far too soon I reached master weissologia's office (which was the first location I learned after arriving) "good evening master weissolog..."

"Sir is fine"

"Ahh yes sir, good evening"

"Good evening, anyway on with business I believe freed has briefed you on your duties..."

"Ahh yes to wake him up in the morning and to obey all orders unless you go against them."

"Correct except you will also be taking driving lessons while sting is in school"

"I understand, I have actually taken a few lessons before so I should pass in no time"

"That's good, I guess you understand what will happen if you don't do what you should..."

"Yes sir"

"Also I  want to hear that you will obey all orders no matter how weird or unwilling to do it"

"...."

"Do we have a deal?"

I looked at the hand extended towards me. What could sting possibly ask of me, he's a nice guy right?

"Okay..." I said and shock his hand it's not like I have a choice either way.

"Good now go to sleep you have to wake up at half six to make sure sting is ready in time"

"Goodnight sir"

"actually go back to master you imbecile" I cringed at the insult

"yes master weissologia" you sadistic bastard I can see you smirking.

I quickly and quietly made my way back to my room avoiding all other servants scurrying around and the whispering between them.

"did you hear that's going to be master stings new assistant"

"seriously?"

"yeah!"

"is he gonna be okay sting looks a little over excitable for an emo like him"

"shush he'll hear you!"

I sighed wishing I had never left stings room where I was happy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

when I returned to my room I noticed an alarm clock by the bed obviously so I don't forget to wake sting up. "I'm supposed to wake him up  at seven right" I said to myself "might as well get some sleep that might help me feel better".

authors note

This chapter is so short its just under 400 words. Sorry for being all overdramatic over Rogues past, but you can't know yet merp.

anyway one person has commented what ships they want (thank you AmberGreen309 ) but the offer is still open to all (if you want details look at the authors note from the last chapter)!

So I guess that makes another (very short ) chapter done...?