Prolouge

So, in the afterlife, there is no heaven or hell. It's just like the world you used to live it. There are good people, and there are bad people. You can choose to disappear into nothing, or you can keep your form and live on. You never get old, you don't have to use cosmetics or crap like that, there isn't even a use for the bathroom, other than to shower. Being dead is just basically a nicer way of life than to live, you never get old, you don't have to choose to die, you can imagine anything you want and have it as yours out of thin air. You can choose if you want to go to school, or what profession you get. You can have all your friends and family who are gone with you, and you make up fake versions of the ones who are living until they find their right time to die.

In this life, you can also watch over the people you love who still live. You can affect the human world around you if you want, or you can stay on the side and watch. You can allow the people to see you, or let them hear you. It's just hard to watch when they are moping and missing you.

You can fly around, you can do anything anybody could ever want. You can do anything without dying. The only way to die again, is if a special weapon is used against you of you are too bad of a person.

If something you don't want to happen happens  you can just escape it by closing your eyes. This world is much better. You don't actually have to continue to miss the people who are dead, and you font have to miss who are still living.

In fact, if you want to come back to life, you can, but it makes the life so much harder. My new life here is amazing. I made myself a new family by just thinking of the ideal mother and father I always wanted, along with the siblings I wanted. It wasn't as grand as I always thought, and I missed my old family, but someday we would be together again. I found a boy with much in common with me. I found somebody who loves me and I made new friends. I have a better life going here than I could have ever had back in my old world.

You know, I wrote in this normal journal this one last time, so when I lead my friends and family to it, they can read how much happier I am here, and how I am happy with how things now. I got to sit on my bed again, and I got to tell them what I'm actually thinking.  I'm happy they are living and letting their time come when it's chosen to, but until then, I wait patiently, watching over them and not letting anything happen to them.

They can join me when it's time.

Well...I guess this is it. I'm leaving this in the real world so somebody can see this part of my journal when I choose for them to. I want them to be happy that I'm happy.

Goodbye, journal, for the very last time ever.

(Guys, I hope you like the ending. Let me know what you thought of this little thing, and I might start of my diary of a murderer!)