8. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

The holidays were a blur, but a romantic fun blur nonetheless.

Blake and I were getting so close, it was crazy. I had so much feelings for him, at times, I was even worried that I'd been falling for him too soon but that worry was always quick to fade.

***

"Good morning." Blake sleepily said, as he smiled and kissed me.

"Good morning baby." I smirked, and admired his sleepy face. It was so cute.

That day I went to the clippers facility and worked with Madelyn on some highlights for LACtv.

One of my old really close friends from high school was flying in later today so I told her that I would meet her at her hotel.

Blake had to go do a red bull thing all day..

Joy had also been busy, but we were planning on going to the beach with the boys next weekend.

***

"JAZZ!!" I screamed as she opened the door to her suite.

"LYNN!? YOU LOOK SO GREAT I MISSED YOU!!" Jazmin yelped and hugged me.

"ME? YOU LOOK FREAKIN CRAZY GOOD GIRL, OH MY GOSH! It's been too long!" I said to her. We were a little excited to say the least.

"Ugh it really has been to long, how's Cali treating you?" Jazz asked.

"I love it, it's amazing. How's Houston!?" I asked.

"NEVERMIND THAT, WHERES THIS BOYFRIEND I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT!?" She exclaimed.

"He's at a red bull event today, but he's coming back in a few hours I think! He's really great, you'll love him." I told her.

"JAZZ WHERES MY DUFFEL BAG?" I heard someone shout from another room in her suite.

"Uh, who's that? Ooh, jazz you brought a boy?" I said poking her laughing.

"Oh, uh- it's Ryan." She said, and out walked Ryan, my horrible horrible/great but horrible ex-boyfriend. We broke up about 2 years ago, and I haven't spoken or even seen him since.

'Shit'.. I though to myself.

"Hey you! What's goin on lynnie?" Ryan smirked and wrapped his arm around Jazz.

Don't call me Lynnie, Ryan.

"Y'all are together!?" I asked.

Jazz shook her head, "Yeah. I know it's probably weird but it kind of just happened, you know?" She smiled at him.

Oh, so you dating a cheating ass liar just kinda "happened" YOU KNOW?

Jazz KNEW what he did to me, she was with me through it all- yet here she was sitting, and kissing him.

Yeah me & ryan had some really good, happy times but he cheated on me for more than half of our relationship (we lasted almost a year) and I didn't find out until 6 months into that year that he was, in fact, cheating on me.

He DID NOT break my heart, I didn't love that boy, but I came pretty close. If loving him was a 10, I was an 8. But now, I was a -1000. I hated his guts, but I felt like I should be nice. For Jazz.

Plus, I had a great guy now. The best guy I've ever met. Blake was the nicest, sweetest, funniest, caring, cutest- I could go on and on.. I never felt for Ryan as I did for Blake, and Blake and I happened fast.

"You HAVE to show me your house, and around LA!" Jazz broke me from my hatred trance.

"Totally! Let's go." I said as they followed me to my car.