5. Thanksgiving PART 1

*|This one is kind of long! Holiday chapter!|*

Ever since our date I had been so infatuated with Blake. We were going out together at least two to three times week now- but we weren't anything "officially". We were actually taking everything pretty slow..

I was sitting in the office with Eric & Madelyn editing things, and my phone buzzed.

"Hey you. Just got done with practice. Meet me at my place after work?" It was a text from Blake.

"I'll be there." I replied.

I was officially now part of the LACtv team. Madelyn was sticking around until she got to 6 or 7 months.

I ran through interview lines for tomorrow, edited some videos and posted things on the website and what not. The boys had a game tomorrow. Once it was 5:00, i was out of there.

"Bye Madelyn, bye Eric. Have a good night." I said as I walked out.

-

I walked up to Blake's door and it was locked, so I knocked.

"Hey baby." He greeted me with a smile. I blushed hardcore, knowing that was the first time he'd called me baby.

"Hi-" I smiled and walked in.

Blake enveloped me in a huge hug and kissed me hard.

"Why are you so happy?" I laughed.

"I don't know," he smirked and grabbed my hand.

He lead me to the living room where he told me to sit down.

"Blake what?" I laughed as he stood in front of me.

"I want you to, uh... meet my family, for Thanksgiving." He grabbed my hand.

I smiled huge.

"Really? I'm not even your girlfr-" Blake cut me off by saying something.

"Well, will you be?" He smiled.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH HE WAS SO CUTE I COULDNT HANDLE IT. HE JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!

"Blake.. I don't know.." I said and put my head down.

"What? What's wrong?" Blake's face grew serious.

"BLAKE OF COURSE ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I flung at him with a huge hug.

"That scared me, for real. Babe don't do that." He laughed.

"I'm sorry." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck staring into his eyes.

"They're going to love you." He said and kissed me slowly.

Well I really hope so.

Blake and I ate dinner, and then walked upstairs.

I already had a little space in his huge closet where I kept some shoes and clothes of mine. I even kept some of my thongs in HIS underwear drawer!

"I'm getting in the shower!" Blake called from down the hallway. I was laying on his huge bed.

I thought about going in there and joining him. I haven't even seen him.. You know. We hadn't done anything like that yet, but we've gotten VERY close.

I got off his bed and started walking to the bathroom when my phone starting ringing. I grabbed it off the bed and it was my brother.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lynn-lynn! How's my sis doin?" He said.

"Hey Joey. I'm doing great, what's up?" I said.

"Well, dad wants you to come down for Thanksgiving. Can you?" Joey said.