3. Cars, Dogs & Dates.

"OOOH!" I chanted to myself, as i witnessed a beautiful lob from crawford to DJ.

I was supposed to be coming up with questions for a new video with madelyn, but i was sitting outside of the gym watching the guys practice.

I couldnt stop watching, i was in love with the game and definitely in love with the Clippers.

The guys took a break and DJ walked out of the doors right next to me.

He shot me a smile and a wave and walked past me.

Then here comes some more, JJ and Ryan walked past to, jj sending me a friendly smile too.

I looked down at my notepad where the questions belong, and i heard Blake's voice, "hey!"

I looked up, he was sweaty and glistening.

"Im gonna pretend like i didnt see you staring at me in there." Blake smirked.

I laughed, "Dont flatter yourself, i was watching the whole team. You guys are looking good."

"I already did." He laughed, "thanks. Arent you supposed to WRITE on paper?"

I looked down at the notepad which i set my tea from Starbucks on-top of, sitting next to my pen which i hadn't picked up.

"Hey, im working on it." I giggled.

Blake gave me a warm smile, and a little wave and walked off in the direction of the locker room. The guy was pretty charming.

I eventually came up with questions and the day slowly ended. I walked out to my car, and turned to key.

My car glugged and hissed but didnt start. It was a 2013 CHEVY TAHOE LTZ, not some old junkyard car from the 70's. I was getting pretty upset.

I hit the steering wheel out of frustration. I got out and leaned against the side.

I pulled my phone out of my purse in an attempt to call Joy. But just my luck, it was dead.

"UGH, ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I grunted.

"Everything alright?"

I turned around to see DJ.

"Yeah, my car wont start, but im good." I said.

"Oh do you need a jump? i ha-" DJ started saying but Blake walked right up to our little party in the parking lot.

"Whats goin on?" He said.

"My car is being rude." I said.

Blake laughed. "It wont start." Dj added.

"I can give you a ride?" Blake said.

"Its- its okay, i mean DJ has jumping cables right?" I said.

Blake laughed, "DJ knows nothing about cars, let alone does he have any jumping cables. I took mine out of my trunk- so all i can offer is a ride." Dj shoved blake laughing.

"Its fine, id feel bad making you drive me all the way home." I told Blake.

"For real, its fine." He assured me.

Wow, i kind of felt embarrassed. My car wouldn't start and now im getting a ride home from Blake.

"Your car'll be fine. They lock the gates at 7." Blake told me as we walked to his car.

"Thanks. Im really sorry for making you do this-" i said.

"I offered!" Blake chuckled as he opened the passenger door for me.

DANG WHAT A GENTLEMEN.

"Well thank you." I smirked as he got in the car.

"No problem- just tell me where." He said as he pulled out.