Yes dad

Natasha's pov

I pulled into Clints driveway. He usually doesn't know when im coming.

*Knock knock*

"Tasha! What brings you here?"
He asked

"Fury needs you"

"Why?"

"Cause your getting a new partner"
I said pointing my finger

"What about you? We're strike team delta!"
I laughed

"Im partners with Captain Anerica now"

"Have fun with that"
He rolled his eyes

"What do you mean?"
I asked slightly in defence

"The guys been frozen for a long time, he proboably cant even throw a punch!"

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OWW! Ok i take it back!
After i brought Clint back to SHIELD i proved him wrong by making the two spar.

"Told you"
I smirked

"Whatever"
He grumbled walking away to see Fury

"Nice job soilder"
I said punching his shoulder

"Thanks, ill apologise to him later"

"No need i was proving a point"

"Oh then i won't apologise to him"
He said kind of confused

Agent Romonoff get ready you have a mission in 5. Coordinets locked for Siberia ill explain on the jet.
Nick fury said through my com

Yes sir

"Cap we got a mission meet me in the hanger in 5"
He nodded and we parted ways. 5 minutes later we were in the air on our way to Siberia.

"Ok Nick whats the debrief"
His face appeared on a hollographic screen.

"Their has been talk about hydra wepons being transported through Siberia before reaching its actuall destination, i want you to stop the transport."

"Got it"

"Be carefull agents the train with the wepons has explosives and hydra agents, making sure it gets to the destionatin"

"Thank you sir"
The screen disappeared and we flew to Siberia.
Once their we landed in the forest.

"Theirs the train, it will leave soon and we have to get on."
I said

"Follow me"
Said Cap taking off
We ran to the back of the train just as it started to move.
Cap jumped on first, grabbing my hand and pulling me up after him.
We were in the train now, we haven't seen any hydra agents yet but im sure they're here. We enterd another car and thats when we saw it. Boxes and crates full of wepons.

"Hey! You cant be in their!"
A hydra agent yelled from amother car, advancing to ours.
Cap fought with him while i tried to detach the train car

"Cap! Lets go"
He gave one last punch, before running to the next train car with me. I detached it and blew it up with on of my stingers by hitting a wheel.

"Well they deffinetly know we're here now"
When we opened the door to the next car, hydra agents were ready to attack.
Cap and i sprung into action knocking them out. Their wern't any wepons in this car so we moved to the next one.

"Stop! "
An agent yelled

"Move one step and i blow it!"
He held a trigger in his hand. Obiusly it was connected to the bomb beside him

"Shit"
I mummerd under my breath
I went to take a step

"Ill do-"
But before he could finish Cap hit him with his shield. He started to wake up as i struggled to detach the train car.

"Hurry Nat!"

"Im trying.......got it!"
The car began to roll away, but just as i detached it the agent pressed the button. The car blew up in flames, taking some cars with it.
I was blown off the train landing on the tracks. My vision was blurred, and i heard someone calling my name.

"Ugh"

"Nat are you ok?"
The voice clearer

"Yeah"
Cap pulled me up to my feet

"The wepons, and the exchange-"
I said worried

"Its ok the blast took out more than we thought, the whole train is destroyed."

"Oh."

"Come on we got bit of a trek before we reach the jet."
We walked into the forest, walking north towards our jet. I landed on my stomach, and my rib really hurt. I kind of limped holding my rib cage.

"You ok Nat?"

"Yeah"
We kept walking until i tripped, landing on my ribs. I winced and kept myself from screaming.

"Natasha? Let my see your ribs"
He said grabbing my hand trying to move it  away.

"Im fine"

"No your not, just let me see!"
I moved my hand away and unziped my cat suit. I didnt exactly have anything underneath exrept my bra, but i was in pain and didnt care at the moment.
I could see purple around my ribs

"I think you broke some ribs"

"Yeah i think so too"
I said wincing as he touched them. Then he moved his fingerd down tickleing my skin until he touched it. My scar.

"Natasha what happened?"

"It was a mission i was on, i was protecting my driver when he was shot strait through me. But its fine now"
I zipped up my suit again. We finally made it back to the jet by sunset. I was sweaty and panting.

"Let me wrap your ribs for you"
I just nodded, his gentle fingers wraped a bandage around my ribs.

"Doctor Banner can check it out when we get back"
He said

"Thank you"
He smiled and kissed my forehead

"Get some rest Natasha."
I lay my head down on Steve's lap and fall asleep.

"Nat. Natasha?"

"Huh"
I woke up

"We're here"
Steve helped me out of the jet.

"Nat are you ok?"
Clint asked walking towards me

"Y-yeah"
I leaned on Clint, he led me to the hodpital Steve trailing behind.

"Bruce!"
I called

"Natasha, what can i do for you"

"Broken ribs?"

"Ok let me take a look"
I followed him into a room and showed him my nasty bruises.

"They're deffinetly broken, take at least a week off from work, and no missions until you heal. Understand?"

"Yes dad."
I call Bruce dad sometimes. He cares for me and always makes sure im ok. Like a real dad. The one i never had...