Finding Cap pt.2

Shoutout to HeroesInThierOwnWay and EmilyWoodson for giving me the ideas to write this amazing chapter

Natasha's pov

Our jet landed in Russia and I quickly ditched everyone. The red room was where Steve is, and i was going to get him. Russia was crowed and it took me a while to push my though until I reached the mountains. The mountains were deadly if you took a wrong turn or step, but I knew my way. The red room came into view, after minutes of walking through the short cuts and blowing Tony off saying ' nothing yet but I'm sure he's here' and stuff like that.

Steve's pov

I couldn't stand the thought of Yelena killing Natasha. Thoughts flowed in my brain. Where was I? What did this place have to do with Natasha? Was it the red room? How is Yelena part of all this?

"Where am I?!"
I shouted

"Your in the red room, didn't Natalia share her violent past with you?"
She responded

"Not all of it"

"She's a very secretive girl if you've noticed, she isn't very open. If you have her trust it must've taken a while"
Everything she said about her was true

"Who are you really?"

"Yelena the second black widow, when Natasha gets here I'm going to be the only one"

"She'll beat you"

"I'm not so sure. Isn't she injured already"

"How would you know?"

"I have eyes and ears everywhere darling"

Natasha's pov

I approached the front entrance, but quickly took a turn to hidden side entrances for escapes and missions. Inside was exactly what I remembered. With each step I took my breath quickened and my ribs hurt. The miracle cream started to wear off. I pushed my pain to the back of my mind and tried to ignore it.
I explored the building trying to find Cap. The first place I checked was the training room. It had weapons in their, weapons Yelena could hurt him with. But he wasn't their. I checked the rooms that are most dangerous but all of them were empty. I was walking until I stopped in front of a wooden door. My breath was shaky as I stared at it. I used to sleep here. I opened the door to see Steve handcuffed to my bed. Tears started to form but didn't fall.

"Steve?"
I whispered at his side now

"Natasha!"

"I'm so sorry if I didn't get hurt then- "

"Nat it's not your fault"

"Look at you! Your beaten and bleeding"

"I'm fine it's not even that bad."
He said

Steve's pov

I just stared at her without talking, and so did she. We almost talked without saying anything. I felt something. Did she? I was so distracted by her I forgot she was hurt

"Nat! Your ribs"

"Their fine"

"No their not, you've only been in bed rest for 3 days"