Hello,

You may or may have not noticed that I practically unpublished all my romance books. I think I only have two left, and there's news on those too.

I unpublished those books, because I didn't feel like they were good enough, and they weren't the best I could do. If you still really want to read a book that I unpublished, PM me and I'm pretty sure we can work something out.

Once Upon A Kiss: I love this book, a lot. But lately I've been having a block with it. I know what's going to happen in the book, I just don't know how to write it. If that makes any sense.

One Look: I haven't stopped working on this book, I just stopped publishing parts. I'm also lost on where to go with this book.

Changed: This book has brought me to pieces and long sleepless nights. I have a few ready chapters, but now I'm struggling to make the plot, realistic, but not too realistic. I know this book will be close to my heart as Mr. Nobody is, if you like that book, please consider reading this one as well when I'm back on track.

12 Wishes: I'm trying to juggle a lot of books, and I know I haven't been paying this one enough attention. It's really magical and I know many people will love it if I write it right, I just need a lot of time. 

I haven't unpublished these two books due to votes, comments and reads.

Currently, I am working on making Mr. Nobody better since I'm getting it to a publisher and an agent to see if it can be published. Publishing had always been a dream of mine, and when a reader told me to publish it, I choked on air. I asked a few other readers through an authors note on Broken Silence (second book to Mr. Nobody), and they also said it was a good idea through PMs and comments.

So, currently I'm focused on Mr. Nobody, Broken Silence, and a new book I'm working on 12 Legends: Magic.

Thanks for understanding.

~Emi