Rome Was The Best

~Elise~

Rome was the best. It was amazing. We visited so many places. Zach was throwing out random facts about everything the whole time.

We took a few tours around the place.

Zach and I called his mom every night. His mom was very worried the whole time.

The last day we spent hours looking for plumb juice. We looked at stores, restaurants, and visitors centers. Finally at the airport did we find a small, expensive can.

"I hope she likes it." I said.

"I'm never drinking plumb juice again." Zach stated. "Too much work to get one bottle." He said bitterly. I laughed.

"I paid $10 for this bottle." Zach said frustrated. "Nothing is worth this."

"Nothing?" I challenged.

"Absolutely nothing." Zach said. I kissed him quickly and strongly.

"Except that. Your kisses are priceless." Zach said. I smiled.

"I won this time." I stated.

"And the other thousand times?" Zach asked.

"You won." I admired.

"But I have the best prize right here." Zach said wrapping one of his arms around my waist and the other taking my hand. "You." He whispered. He leaned in and kissed me.

We stood like that for awhile. Right in the middle of the bustling pathway of everyone in the airport.