The Trip

~Zach~

Elise was bounceing around in the seat. We were in the car driving to the airport. Our suitcases were in the back and each of us had a backpack of things to do on the plane. Sadie and Mom were with us. We finally reached the airport. Mom drove us to the front. Elise and I took our bags and said our goodbyes.

"Bring me some Roman plum juice." Sadie told me.

"I'll try." I told her. Mom was going over a list of who knows what with Elise. I walked over to them with Sadie.

"... and remember to make sure I get a phone call from Zach too. He'll just not want to call." Mom told Elise.

"Mom, I'll call. I'll call." I told her. "We'll be fine."

"Ok." Mom said. She hugged me tight. "Be careful." She picked up Sadie in her arms. I took Elise by the hand and we went to wait in the lines of doom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waiting in those doom lines, we had to go through security. Oh the joys. I've been flying once before, about six years ago. Elise had never been on a plane. I don't like flying. All the rumbling, and swaying. Ugh not for me. Elise on the other hand had never been on a plane and was jumping for joy at the thought of getting on one. Me on the other hand? Why not a boat? It will take forever, but still.

After asking about 50 people for help we finally found our plane. It was already being loaded. Elise and I swung our backpacks on and got our tickets out. We boarded the plane and sat down.

~Elise~

I couldn't stop moving. I was so excited!!!! When the plan started moving, Zach started squeezing the life out of the arms rests. I took one of his hands and kissed it.

"It's going to be ok." I told him. He seemed to relax a little. During lift off Zach squeezed the living lights out of me hand, I didn't really mind though. Once the plane got steady in the air Zach and I started drawing little doodles.

Only on the ride to Rome and I learned that my boyfriend is an artist. I, can not draw a straight line.

The plane ride was coming to an end. It was such a wonderful ride.

~Zach~

The ride was terrible. TERRIBLE.

~Elise~

The plane was really steady, and I didn't even feel the difference of being from on the ground than in air.

~Zach~

There were so many bumps on the ride! I couldn't stand up straight!!

~Elise~

The food the people brought us was great! There are so many drink to choose from!

~Zach~

I hate the food cart now. A lady spilled juice on me. Twice! I'm running out of t-shirts!

~Elise~

I loved the ride! We should travel more!!!

~Zach~

How about moving to Rome?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Authors Note Here!

Thank you to iheartcellos for making the new cover!!!!