Forgiveness

I wake to Bruce by my side, not Batman." Hey," he said still not knowing if I was crazy. Which I don't know either. I giggle tries to come out but I fight it. I don't want to be crazy. I want my team and friends back. I mean I do love Dami and a few others but I miss my team.
"Bruce," I ask still not trusting myself. For all I know it could be Slade in dark clothes. Bruce grabs my hand in hope that I am myself.
"Dick," he asked. I nodded. He sprung up and wrapped me in a hug." Dick, you don't know how worried I was. How much I feared I would lose my Dickie bird, my son," he said not letting go. I put my arms around him, still a little afraid I might hurt him, or worse be hallucinating. Tears start to fill my eyes. I've gone through so much pain this last year and now I am safe once again.
"I-I-I am so-orry ," I stutter. He nods.
My team takes turns visiting. I still haven't told them the full extent of everything I've went through, in fear of the memories. It's easy to tell they are avoiding that subject as much as possible. After a couple of hours Tim Drake comes in.
   I don't know what to say and neither does he. We sit in awkward silence until Black Canary comes in. Robin the leaves the room without a word said between us.
   "Dick you should be able to go home tonight," she said checking my vitals.
  "Dinah, what made me go crazy," I ask quietly, hardly audible.
  "The Joker and Slade continuously injected you with a drug. In which mad you slowly lose your mind. Making you think you really were changing," she said," I'm sorry Dickie bird." Then she left.
A little later I do go back to the Batcave. I still am scared, because the the Light will come for me. They will be angry. There perfect soldiers is gone. I take a seat in the batcave. The Robin comes up.
   "Are you okay," he asked. I nod. My mind goes to the titans. I miss all there quirkiness and jokes. I miss Cyborg and Beastboy's games. Starfire's happy personality. Raven's smart, powerful, and strong mind. Then a call comes through. Unknown.
     I answer it to see Dami and Talia. I freeze.
     "Grayson," Dami shouted, mad that I hadn't returned. How did he know I would be here? Why not the Mountain..........oh no!
     "Dami please tell me you didn't call the mountain first," I scream, scared for his well being. His face gets red.
     "Nevermind that Dick, the Light and the other organizations are trying to harm Dami to get you back! Please Richard I beg of you, please take Dami and keep him safe," she says with pure fear in her voice. I nod frantically. She exhales deeply.
     "Where do you want to meet," I ask.
     "The Gotham Cemetery, " she says. I nod. "I am forever indebted to you," she says then hangs up. I look back to see Robin gone. Oh no!