Reunion

I placed my team in a circle facing the middle with a spot for me to enter. We sat in the training room. I stood by the door waiting for the JL to trigger the traps I set. The Superboy awoke, luckily Uncle Lex let me borrow some Kryptonite.
    "Help," Conner sputtered in pain. Everybody started to come to, the reunion is beginning! Everyone started to frantically try and get out. I made a cackle and everyone froze.
     "Dick," asked Wally, afraid of the answer.
    "Long time no see," I say walking into the middle of the circle. I had made sure to take every weapon. Now fear swept over them." Please don't try and struggle. It's useless," I say my smile growing.
    "Dick what is wrong with you snap out of it," Artemis yelled. That only made my smile grow even more. I put my index finger up to my mouth and playfully shushed her." Your acting like the Joker," she screamed. I let out a laugh the Joker would be jealous of. Everyone shivered.
    Then I heard my traps going off.
"Uh oh, looks like I'm not there to greet our guests." Then I run off to find only half of the Justice League. Super man, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, and Batman. A few minutes later they joined young justice in the "friendship" circle. I also had Kryptonite for Superman so I was unstoppable. They began to become conscious too.
    "Dick," Batman asked in shock." I thought you were dead," he stutter. I didn't know whether to glare or laugh. So I glared. Everyone sat in shock around me.
   "Okay how about I let you guys ask me some questions before, well you know," I say trying to make them uncomfortable. It worked.
   "Okay I'll start first, where have you been," Green Arrow asked, the only one willing to speak. I erupted in laughter." Gosh your starting to sound like the Joker," he said. I laughed even harder. Two people have told me that now.
   " I've been around, with a few villains, oh who am I kidding almost all the villains," I laugh and they all stare in horror.
  "Like who," M'gann stuttered.
   "Lets see Slade, Sportsmaster, Cheshire, Ra's Al Gul, Lex Luthor, Talia Al Gul, Catwoman, Posion Ivy, the Riddler, oh and Harley and the Joker a few others along with that," I say going crisscross in the middle of the circle. Their face looked at me in fear for my mental stability.
    "Why did you come back," asked Black Canary.
    "To get revenge of course," I say.
   "Who do you want revenge on," Robin asked and smile grew knowing he asked.
   "Guess," I say becoming even happier.
   "Me," Batman said stiffly knowing everyone was going to die because of him. I looked him straight in the eyes and nodded. He shivered. All emotion went from my face. Why was I really doing this? No get back on track! Then my communicator went off. It was Harley!
    "Renegade," her voice sang. It was just her calling me.
    "What's up Harl's," I ask.
    "The Light is becoming impatient," she wined. I rolled my eyes. They couldn't let me have this!
    "Well tell them I will be done when I am done," I say.
   "But Dami misses you," she said eyeing Batsy.
"Dami," Wally asked. Harley and I laughed together in perfect harmony.
"Of course Damian Al Gul W-," Harley started.
"Harley don't ruin my surprise," I cried. She just giggled.
"Mista J wants to know what Batsy thinks of his work," she said turning her focus to the Bat
"Oh he doesn't know yet," I say,"well got to go Harl's you know trying to take over the world and all!"
"Alright, bye bye my birdie," she said then hung up.
"Tell me what," the Bat asks in monotone, to not show his fear.
"Just two small thing," I say eyeing the trapeze. Man I missed it. Swinging, flying, the free feeling I had. Batman watches me. As if I'm just going to tell him. I return back to my body. I smirk at Batman.
    "Do you know the main reason I want revenge on you Batsy," I say with no emotion. He shakes his head no. I fake a smile and walk straight in front of him. I bend over so I am eye level." You replaced me," is the only thing I say. Then Batman pieced it together.
    "You said you were friends with the Joker and Harley," he said trying not to give an feeling away. I nod my head vigorously. Then he snaps." You killed Jason," he screamed and everyone gasped. Robin stood wide eyed gaping at me.