Gotham

I end up on a random roof top." Guys I'm so sorry I put you through that! I wis---- I wi-," I say but can't finish my sentence. Regret flows through my body like a river. I shouldn't have put them through that but I still don't want to tell the Justice League.
   Then I notice I'm all alone." Hello," I shout into the empty night. Only a breeze replies my call. I look around. I don't recognize the city, but then I do. It's Gotham.
   I whip around looking for anyone in my team. Where are my friends? Then of course being Gotham it starts to rain." Great," I mumble to myself. I could just go to Wayne Manor. I start to walk but am stopped dead in my tracks by an evil cackle.
    " I thought my little bird was gone,"said a voice. I turn around to see the Joker and Harley. Oh no.
   "Joker, thought you were in Arkham(?)," I spit. He began to laugh and Harley joined in. I stood there not knowing whether to fight or run. Then I decide I don't really want to be shot again so I turn to run, but before I can I see a mask. It is orange and black and that's all I see before I was hit across the head.
   I wake to a jail cell. My hands are chained to the wall. My belt is gone. As well is my communicator. I can see moonlight come out of the little barred window. Where am I?
   The cell door opens to Slade." Hello my apprentice," his voice echoes all around me. I shrivel a little on the inside but I don't let him know.
   " I'm nobody's apprentice," I say. A sick smile grows on his face. He walks towards me then crouches down in front of me. He grabs me chin but I yank away.
   "By the time I am done with you. You will be my apprentice or you won't be alive at all. I won't be easy this time," he whispered in a spine chilling voice. He then moves quickly and stabs a needle in my neck. I hiss in surprise and pain." Sleep tight my little Robin."
   Flash back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TONIGHT WE ARE PROUD TO PRESENT THE BEST ACROBATS IN THE WORLD THE FLYING GRAYSONS," Mr haley's voice rings through the tent. Crowd cheer. I watch my dad jump of the platform and on to the trapeze.
  " THE FLYING GRAYSONS WILL BE PERFORMING A DEATH DEFYING ACT. THEY WILL BE DOING THE TRAPEZE WITH NO NETS," his voice echoes again. The fans continue to cheer. I then watch my mother jump into my father's arms
   " TONIGHT PERFORMING FOR THE FIRST TIME IS DICK GRAYSON!" I get ready to jump then I hear my life snapping. I look to see my parents falling." Dick," my mother mouthes as she falls. I then hear the sound that will haunt me for the rest of my life.
  "MAMI, TATI," I scream as loud as I possibly can. I pretty much slide down the latter to see then. I run to their sides. There blood flows away no long in need. I grab my mom's dead hand. Tear block my vision.
  " You should have saved me," I hear her voice. I look at her. She didn't move. My imagination sucked this up to torment me.
  " Mami        Tati," I whisper