CHAPTER NINETEEN

Chapter Nineteen

Katie's POV

My mom came to pick me up at 11:15. Carly had come with her too. She asked if we could go out for ice cream. My mom said yes....we went....and now.....I  am at home....on my bed....crying into my pillow.....all alone.

I am alone....Shawn won't pick up his stupid phone....and everyone hates me. I don't even know why I even live! I have called Shawn 3 Times, texted him seven times, and left him 2 voicemails........nothing!

I am going to his house. I grabbed my keys....and proudly marched out the door. I put the keys in, and put my foot on the gas pedal. He will be so happy!!!

Jacob's POV

Once the movie was over Leslie told me that she had to use the restroom. I waited in the lobby for her, holding her small diet soda. I waited for her for like.....20 minutes.

When guys like me go in It takes them like 1 minute. You go in, take a pee, and go out.

For girls it is like:

Go in.

Place toilet paper all around the seat.

Wash your hands.

Do your makeup.

Fix your hair.

Check your teeth.

Look at yourself in the mirror for like five minutes.

Then walk out.

Once she finally walked out she ran up to me and laced her fingers with mine. She pointed toward the door and whispered...

"Where to next, baby?".

"I was just thinking....the park? We can go for a walk." I said.

"No. Too humid. My hair will get all frizzy. Gross." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

"How about....My secret place." She said.

"Secret place?" I asked.

"Yep. It is a small room type of thing. It is just a room with a couch and a lamp and different lights.......just the usual hangout place. We can make out." She said.

"Ok. Sure." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Let's go." She cheered, squeezing  and pulling my hand.

I started jogging to my car with her.

Katie 's POV

Once I reached Shawn 's house I decided to sit in the car for a few minutes. I just ran over what I expect to happen, in my head.

1.first I will walk in.
2. Then he wills see me.
3. Then he will run up and hug me.
4. He will ask me to stay for dinner.
5. I will be happy again.

I opened the door and stepped out. I walked up to where his window to his room is. I had to climb a tree to get up to it. Lucky me, his window was open. I was at the top of the tree. I leaned over and tried to pull up the window fully. I was very gentle though.

I got it open and didn't see him at all. I looked around but still never saw him. That was when I remembered how he had told me about how he had a small room downstairs that he would go to when he was bored, annoyed, etc.

I didn't know exactly where it was, but I knew that it was downstairs. Man this house is huge. I crept down the stairs to the basement. I looked around and saw three different doors. I opened one of them and saw a room that looked to be his mother's office.