Pizza Delivery (boyxboy)

Chapter 1 - Fail

*Oliver*

"Al-"

"And it's going to be amazing, I mean, she's super hot and her eyes are just gorgeous, and the way she smiled just warms my heart and-"

"Al-"

"-when she blushes she's just so adorable and-"

"Alice!" I finally managed to get out. The short, dark haired, hyper girl stopped and blinked at me with large, brown eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Stop waffling about Amy and go find an outfit," I laughed, ushering her up to her room.

Alice was a lesbian and going to a sleepover with her friends today; including Amy. She had a huge crush on the blonde; she was really sweet and pretty. I was willing to bet any day now Alice would just say how much she was in love with her. I could plainly see it.

I myself was gay; yep, two opposite gender homosexuals living in the same house. I didn't want to risk sharing with a straight person, female or not. I never knew if I would fall for them, or vice versa, so this was the safest way.

I wanted to fall in love. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with a guy who was perfect in my eyes; not necessarily amazingly good looking with a perfect personality. That was for fairy tales.

Alice bounded up the stairs and I smiled, shaking my head at her as I walked into the kitchen. What to do for dinner...I brightened up as I saw the tomatoes and cheese in the fridge. We had pastry in the freezer, of course, I could make pizza!

Hyped about spending the night alone - because as much as I loved Alice, I also loved spending a lot time alone - I got the pastry out and set it in the microwave defrost. Then I strolled into the small living room and sank into the two seater, soft and squishy sofa we had and turned the TV on to block out the humming of the microwave and Alice moving about upstairs.

Settling on some crime show, I lifted my legs onto the sofa so they were bent beside me and leaned my elbow on the arm of the sofa, the remote control balancing on the top leg. About ten minutes later Alice came into the room, and I glanced up. She was wearing leggings and a long, silver-sequinned top which came down to her mid thigh, and pumps. I smiled.

"You look great," I said, and she bounced happily, glancing at the clock on the wall.

"Saffie'll be here in a minute," she stressed, talking about one of her best friends, Saffron (Saffie for short).

"Calm down, Alice," I reassured her with a gentle smile. "It'll be fine,"

She nodded, exhaling deeply, as though calming herself down, and then the doorbell went. She squeaked instantly and got all shaky again so I told her to calm down as I got off the sofa and went to answer the door.

"Hey," I said with a warm smile as Saffron's mass of ginger corkscrew curls was visible.

"Hey Oliver," she beamed in reply.

"Alice," I called, and a minute later, she came out, looking much calmer. She placed a massive grin on her face as she bounded forwards and hugged Saffron before waving me goodbye and I told her to have fun before closing the door behind them.