Bonus: Chapter 15 - Margherita and Making Love

In case you hadn't worked it out from the title, this IS the Oliosh sex scene that I've had typed up on my iPod for two months and been too lazy to put it on my computer and upload. But it's here now, so rejoice!

Contains sex, I hope it's alright ;)

It was the last night of our holiday in Italy. We’d been everywhere in the area, and everything had been amazing. The ice cream was good, the pasta and pizza was good, the hotel was good, everything was good.

We were sitting in our hotel room, planning what we’d do tomorrow, with leaflets spread out in front of us and a box of margherita pizza between us, as we both wanted something plain. I put down the leaflet I had been reading and reached out to get another slice when I caught sight of Josh.

He was munching on a slice of pizza, the stringy mozzarella hanging from his bottom lip tantalisingly, blue eyes focused on the tourist attraction he was reading about. A chunk of crust  got stuck on the corner of his mouth as he bit into the slice and his tongue, his talented, pink tongue darted out and licked it up before swiping over his bottom lip.

I watched, transfixed, as he took another bite, this time some tomato sauce smudged on the corner of his mouth. Before I could stop myself, I leaned forwards and latched my lips onto the corner of his mouth and sucked the tomato, and the cheese, up.

A warm, pleasant shiver coursed up my spine as he turned his head slightly to meet my lips, and I found myself pulling him closer, his warm body pressing against mine as our cheesy lips moved together, tongues brushing. I pulled him onto my lap and the kiss got more heated thereafter, his hands in my hair and mine around his waist as our lips locked passionately, sucking our tongues and lips, and I was suddenly overcome by an urge to ravish this perfection.

Suddenly feeling hot under the collar, I slipped my hands under his shirt and our kisses were harder, more frantic, our eyes firmly closed as he shuffled forwards and our erections brushed through our jeans. I felt alive, hotter than ever, his burning touch as we plundered each others’ mouths, pizza and tourism long forgotten.

An overwhelming urge to just take hit me, and I stood up, pulled him swiftly to the soft, somewhat silky bed and laid him down on it, never once breaking the kiss as I leaned forwards, kneeling between his legs, our tongues rubbing and brushing. My god, I’d never felt more primal, so hot, and now he was underneath me...

I yanked my shirt off quickly and then helped him take his own off, and soon our bare torsos rubbed against each other as our lips met again, unable to stay away for long, his nimble fingers playing with my nipples, making me moan as I returned the favour. I stroked his sides and our hips grinded roughly together and we moaned in sync, clutching each other harder.

“Josh,” I moaned, pulling away for much needed oxygen. “Please, please,” I begged, kissing his nose, his forehead and his lips, staring desperately into his amazing eyes, my heart pounding, feeling so aroused, so alive.

“Fuck, Ollie,” he moaned, his hands dipping beneath my waistline. “Yes,” he breathed, his head resting on my shoulder, his hands closing in on my trousers. “Take me,”

A rush of heat overcame me as those words escaped his lips, and neither of us hesitated to start unbuttoning our trousers.