Bully

Chapter 32

Bridget's POV

Today was the first day of school for me, and the start of a new year.

When we got home we moved into our new house, we shopped for a car for me, and on New Year's, the boys were supposed to come and visit us but something happened with management and they couldn't make it.

So, we just spent the day with Taylor's band, and friends. It was nice because I didn't go out and drink and party and honestly I didn't have the urge to drink anyway. Taylor was really proud of me and expressed it a lot.

Taylor and I both were ready at the same time, and walking out to our cars she commented on my outfit, "Thank you for wearing jeans, you look beautiful." I was wearing a black and white sweater from H&M, dark wash jeans and boat shoes.

We took two different cars because I still had to drive home after school and Taylor had to come and sit the principal getting everything ready and then she would leave.

When we pulled up to the school there were kids everywhere, and not like scattered about, they were all in one section, waiting for us to get out of our cars.

There were camera crews out ready to broadcast this. Taylor got out of her car first. I had to take a deep breath before stepping out of my car with my backpack on. "You sure you want to do this?" I nodded at her and we walked to the school.

People were shouting and asking or pictures and teachers were yelling at them to get back into the classrooms.

The principal took forever to talk about stuff that didn't even concern me, about an hour later Mr. Smith took me to my classroom, math.

I was greeted by a really tall blonde teacher and she was really friendly. "Hello! You must be Bridget; I am your algebra teacher Mrs. Lynn." I shook her hand and took a seat.

A girl next to me tapped my shoulder, "Hi, I'm Rachel." She was really pretty, long brown hair, blue eyes, maybe about my height, "I really love your shoes!" I chuckled

"Thanks, they're actually my mom's..." She laughed back

"Taylor right?"

I didn't want to admit it because I just wanted a friend for me not for having Taylor as my mom; I nodded and smiled at her before class started. I had lunch with Rachel and her friends, they asked me questions and I asked them some. They asked me how I got my scar but the bell rang; which was okay because I didn't want to tell them.

My last hour was history, the teacher was an older lady another normal greeting you must be, and I am, this is such class. But she was a little different, "what did you do over the break?"

I thought for a moment "I went to London with Taylor" some girl in the back spoke up; she had black, black hair. She was really big, not fat big, but tough big and tall

"We all know what you did there," everyone laughed a little, "how's Niall in bed?" she added, "Or that other guy,"

This time she was referring to the pictures that happened the night I went to the club, when I danced with a guy took another one home and Niall picking me up. Everyone was laughing, "Okay, that is enough Julie."

She chimed in again but coughed when she said the word 'slut'. The teacher scolded her but instead of reacting I headed to my seat.

The rest of the class was boring, just another history class. The bell rang for the end of the day and I ran into the bathroom trying not to run into people, I was not in the mood to handle people right now.