Date time

Chapter 11

Bridget's POV

Taylor's performance was amazing, I felt so special with all my pictures up there; of me and her, and when I was younger. She went back stage after the song and it's been about 20 minute's now and Taylor hasn't come back yet. I wonder if she ran into someone she knew and was talking with them. I guess I shouldn't really care, I mean it's her night, she can do whatever.

The last couple weeks have been great; I really am feeling so much better, I just wished that is was my business; not the whole worlds. Ever since my public apology and then a few days later the 911 phone call with Taylor surfaced, my life hasn't been "normal".

People have been nicer to me, they don't mention my scar; even though it's the elephant in the room and they never stop looking at it, but we also have gotten a lot of gift baskets and crap. Like I really did die or something.

"Hey girl sorry it took so long." Taylor interrupted my thoughts, but it was okay, I needed to stop thinking about it; otherwise I would have gotten bad again.

"No problem, did you run into someone?" I ask, taking a sip of water. Taylor giggled and shook her head. I've never seen her like this.

"Who was it?" I smile and nudge her, I was trying to break her because she seemed like she was holding something in.

"Okay, believe it or freakin not, I met Harry Styles back stage!" She smiles and squeezes my hand, "we talked for a little bit, he had asked about you and then asked for my number! Isn't that so exciting?" Taylor smiles at me and turns away to watch the next performance without getting my opinion.

I had not believed it, worried about Taylor and her image when she's then seen with a bad boy like Harry Styles. Why couldn't see have like Liam or someone known for being sweet, and older

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan, of One Direction. They're my guilty pleasure that I don't admit, but he's known to be a player and not for my mom.

One direction takes the stage and Taylor got up to dance, so I joined her.

***

When the Ama's were done, we left to go to back to our home in L.A, the car ride home was different, it was silent but it was a nice silence. Taylor was on her phone giggling at it, and I was looking out the window, thinking about everything. 

When I was a kid my dad and I were best friends; he took me everywhere all the time. The one memory that was so vivid in my mind was when we went out on my 8th birthday to a go-kart place. I was too young to drive the cart, but my dad knew how much I wanted to; so when the worker turned around to start someone else's cart, we switched places and the worker started running towards us until I pressed on the gas, he was chasing us forever and we just died of laughter, after 10 minutes of us going around in circles I crashed the cart; the worker caught us and kicked us out. I have never had that much fun in my life. I missed my dad so much.

"Hello?" Taylor answered her phone that shook me out of my thoughts. She giggled a few times, and said yes and I would love to. She ended with yeah sure 8 sounds great! And she giggled again because she knew she made a rhyme.

She hung up and looked at me. "Harry is taking me out on a date tomorrow at 8!" She was so giddy.

Of course I'm shocked, they had just met each other and now he's taking her on a date the next day? I mean to me that sounds rushed, but it's my moms life and I can't tell her white date. Hell I can't tell her anything after the bitch I had become.

Taylor helps me out of the car when we get home. She unlocks our front door to help escape from the flashing lights our paparazzi likes to share.

"Why don't you get changed and I'll make us a snack before we study" Taylor starts to yell from the kitchen as she walks further from me.

Ever since the song came out, we have had to do homeschooling at night. After all of Taylor's interviews and new meet and greets she has signed up for.

I thought that since we got so busy, we wouldn't be able to go through my classes and materials, but Taylor being the super mom she is, never fails to do so.

Taylor smiles when I come back down the stairs in my typical sweats and sweatshirt, the first time actually being comfortable all night.

She hands me the bowl of popcorn before we sit down next to each other to go over History. I claimed earlier that I had actually really liked school and History is the main reason why.

This section we get to talk about World War II, which is my absolute favorite. It was a war based off of hate and discrimination, obviously there was more to that; the separation of Berlin, the power of Hitler, but every action he took was followed by domino effect.

All of the things became interesting to me when my bother needed to pass three tests on the three wars, including the civil. He and I studied a lot together, making learning about this now, so much easier.

And Taylor likes teaching me when I'm enjoying the subject. It makes it easier on both of us. Unlike algebra where we can sit for hours fighting about one question and then be so furious we don't want to move on.

"The reign at Hitler was at first, the best decision Germany could have made" Taylor reads from the book.

"That's totally incorrect. He had scammed all of us to believe we needed him in office because he staged a soviet fire on the Reichstag" I correct Taylor

"I don't disagree with you but the book does" she points at the paragraph she had read out loud.

We laugh a few times in between the first few sections. The chapter is way too long to be going over in one night, so we retire it for the morning.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth Bridget. Good night"