I don't understand

Chapter 3

Taylors POV

I can't understand why Bridget doesn't want or wish for my help. I can see the pain in my eyes, what she is going through is not healthy for any 15 year old. So, here I am, sitting and fighting for her life, sharing my life with her so she feels comfortable with me, which will then make it easier for her to come to me when the going gets tough on recovery.

But she is taking it as a bad thing that I want to help her, she become irritated and annoyed with me when I'm trying to make her life better in the long run. But she doesn't have a choice anymore, it's get sober or go to a foster home.

I was sitting on the B-Stage getting ready for Last Kiss when I looked out to the crowed, noticing my daughter not out there. Chances we're that she went out to a club and drank until she puked, smoked into a deep sleep and found a way into some guys pants. I wish she had more respect for herself, not to go out and sleep with any guy that would give her the time of the day.

Bridget has expressed the need she has for drugs and alcohol, the daily fight she has with herself if she wanted to take that hit of a bong or a shot of Fireball. That's the most I've ever gotten to her about her drug use, but she was also higher than a kite and felt like sharing. It was probably one of the longest conversations we've had together, well, ever since I adopted her.

I wish I could see why it bothers her that I've adopted her, I had thought she would be happy to get a warm bed and good food and a loving person in her life. But she took it the complete opposite way I had expected.

I pushed my thoughts away and smiled out to the croud, starting up Last Kiss.

Bridget's POV

I didn't know where I was.  It's dark in here. I felt around and it seemed like I was on a bed.  My head was pounding.  All I can remember is  I storming out and walking into an alley, my friend knew someone in Dalas that could get me into a club, plus it was middle of the day so they don't card as much.  I just remember sitting on a couch until someone brought me a drink.

Flashes of me dancing with him came back to me, over and over, he was tall, and extremely attractive (from what I could remember).

He must have taken me home.  How old was he? He has to be over 21 at least, explaining why he was in the bar.

Does he know I was only 15?  My lower area hurt; only causing signs that we had sex together.  That was the second time that I don't remember having sex with someone.  Not like I have had a lot of sex, but it just happens when I'm drunk.

I decided to try to get up; the only thing that was stopping me was an arm around my waist.  He's in the bed with me...

I managed to squirm out of his grip without waking him.  What was his name anyway? I can't even remember.

I got dressed, putting his shirt on; because mine was ripped.

Anyway, as I got out of his place, I noticed I wasn't far from the hotel we were staying in.  I looked at my phone, it was 3 in the morning, and Taylor had called me 13 times and texted me "going to bed. It's late, I love you Bridg, please stay safe."

The air was chilly in the small amount of clothing I had on from such a weird night. Many people stare at me as I do my walk of shame past them. I couldn't have been more than ten blocks from the hotel and when I walk in, the concierge gives me a glare.

I walk up to the desk while the concierge turns away, walking into the back room, "exuse me!? I need a room key"

"Sorry, it's too late to give out keys" she gives me a fake smile and I attempt to jump over the counter. The bitch knows she wants to fight, I'm so ready to hit her

"I've had a long night bitch, now give me a room key so I don't have to wake up my guardian"

"I can't" she laughs and walks away. I scoff and turn on my heel, walking to the elevator.

Customer service doesn't seem to be a thing here in Texas. They say the whole southern charm this is very well known in Texas but as she scoffed at me and didn't allow the customer to be right, I don't really think "southern hospitality" is a thing.

I'm aware Taylor is going to be beyond pissed. I had told her I would stop "doing these destructive things" and, it's four in the morning, as I'm just getting home. At my home it used to be normal for someone to stumble in at three or four in the morning.

I knock on the door a few times before it swings open in furry, "oh thank god."

What's your favorite song of Taylors??

Mine is All Too Well