Back Home

~CHAPTER 21~

When we returned to the mansion, several sand ninjas were gathered around us, cheering, and shouting. They were glad that the beloved Kazekage was back and unharmed.

"Wow Gaara, you sure do attract a lot of attention!" Naruto said as he smiled at Gaara.

Gaara nodded his head, as he pushed his way throughout the crowd of people with us following. We finally reached the mansion and walked up the stairs to Gaara's office. It was quiet and Once Kankurō walked through the doorway, he closed the door and locked it.

"Oh Gaara!" Temari shrieked as she choked Gaara in a hug. "I was so worried!"

"Temari, please let go of me." Gaara asked.

"Alright." Temari said as she let go and smiled at her little brother. "I was just worried sick!"

"I think we all were Temari..." Kankurō said as he sat Rin in Gaara's desk chair. Rin's head bobbed and finally rested on the back of the chair.

"I was confused about what was going on." Naruto said as he scratched his nose.

Everyone laughed (except Rin) at what Naruto said, even Gaara. I looked to Rin and frowned. "Why don't you guys clean up, while I bring Rin to the hospital. She doesn't look too good." Kankurō said as he picked Rin up in his arms again. "See ya later guys." Kankurō said as he waved and walked out the door.

Temari smiled. "Why don't you guys all get cleaned up and go back home to rest."

"I can't go home! That's a three day trip!" Naruto exclaimed. "I was planning on leaving in the next few days."

I laughed. "Just get washed up Naruto, and maybe Gaara and I will take you out for Ramen tomorrow!"

"That is the best idea ever!" Naruto exclaimed as he hugged me. "Well see ya tomorrow guys!"

"Bye." We all said as we waved to Naruto.

I let out a sigh and shuffled my feet. "Well I'm gonna go get cleaned up, and maybe see Rin in the hospital. "Bye Temari, bye Gaara." I said as I gave them both a hug. "Love ya Gaara-Kun!" I said as I waved and left the room. I was sore, but nothing a hot bath can't fix.

**********************************************************

Sorry this Chapt is so short :(