Chapter Twelve

It has been since January guys... I'm ashamed. I hope I still have my readers...... :(

"Give me a kiss and I won't flip you over" I sigh and cautiously I bend my head down, egrasping Jaden's head and kiss his wet lips. And the last thing I hear is "awwwh" before he flips me off of his shoulders and into the water. I surface from the water coughing and choking "Jaden!" He's laughing and hopping away from me.

"Baby. I'm sorry," he holds his hands in front of his face in a protective way. I splash him repeatedly until he starts coughing. "Are you okay?" I smile weakly and he hugs me to him, and he takes my hand taking me under the hut at the far end of his pool. He leads us under the waterfall, where the lighting is dim and it's a little cool. There is enough space in here to have a party. There is a couch sitting in front of a tv and chairs and tables on the concrete above the water.

"What are we doing?" I ask as he picks me up and sits me on the edge of the pool. He grins at me and pulls the string on my bikini bottoms "Jaden" I protest and it sounded weak even to my ears. He kisses me under my ear and sucks. "Hm?" ugh. How can I resist him when he does that? "We shouldn't-" I jump as his fingers rest on my vagina and he pulls the other string of my bottoms.

He puts one finger in, thrusting it in and out Once.. Twice.. Thrice then another "Mm.. baby you're so tight" I groan trying and failing to push his muscular chest away from me. "What," he breathes, his lips trailing down my overheated skin beneath my ear. "Moi... and Teo" I whisper as he thrusts them deeper "they won't come in here, if they know what's good for em." So they probably know what we're doing!The thought comes unbidden into my mind. And it's quickly drained away as Jaden moves his finger in and out of me.. I moan.

In... Out..In... Out My hips start moving in circular motions with his fingers. "Ah.. Jaden" I reach for his face, aligning it with mine, so his mouth can absorb my crys and moans. He pulls me down into the water and thrusts his fingers faster inside of me. "Fuck," I whisper against his lips and I wrap my legs tightly around his waist and my arms around his neck. I feel his thumb gently press on my clit and I explode on him, into the water. I lay my head restlessly on his chest. "What are you doing to me.." I whisper breathlessly into the crook of his neck.

••

Jaden and I sit on the lounge chair together, by the pool, him behind me. Moi is staring at his Nikon screen, Teo is looking at his phone. I remember when I first met these guys.. They brought this girl with them what was her name? Kyle?.. No. Kylie. She was in Jadens room... doing things. And then there was that party... this all wasn't that long ago.. Maybe a month or so jeez, Teo tried to kiss me.

We're all dried and wearing fresh clothes, only Jaden isn't wearing a shirt. I turn in his arms and he hugs me to him. "I need to get Mel in a few" he says and I pout, "I'll get her.." he smirks down at me and kisses my forehead "you don't have to"
"No, I want to" I grin up at him. "Your fingers must be so tired" I whisper in his ear and plant a soft kiss on his chest.

I get up from between his legs and he pulls me down onto his lap and kisses me, slowly curling his hand around the back of my neck, holding me firmly. I feel his tongue slowly creeping and I grant him access. Moi calls out "get a room" as Jaden sets me on my feet and swats my behind "go get our daughter. And hurry back." When I reach the glass door to the house I hear Teo say something about 'playing house' and his tone is bitter. I roll my eyes; he's just jealous, he wants you and it's clear that he never will have you.

The drive to her preschool is rather short and Jadens car is a joy to ride. Everything has been great with Jaden and I, no one has been in the way. It's just been him, and me and our hands and tongues and lips. I smile to myself, I think I love him... When I'm outside of Mel's school I hop out of the car and walk inside.