Chapter Ten

"Good morning" Jaden is playing with my lips with his fingers. I grin and he kisses me softly, my eyes flicker open and he stares at me, gauging my reaction. I smash my lips against his, he groans and grabs my waist picking me up, putting me astride him. Jaden's hands slide up my shirt tickling me. I moan as I feel his penis harden beneath me, I grind against it and he flips us over. I'm beneath him, and he's rolling his hips into me "Jaden." I whimper and he silences me "Shh" he whispers against my lips.

"Daddy?" I hear Mel from the foot of the bed, "fuck" Jaden mumbles and I cover my face as he reaches to the bottom of the bed to pick Melody up.

"Lyric's embarrassed baby" he tries and fails to whisper to her. They're both sitting on me, Mel turned towards Jaden hugging him and he's staring me directly in the eye.

'what?' I mouth to him and he air smooches me, then winks. He caresses Mel's hair and leans her head back "gimme kiss" she shakes her head and places her head back on his chest. I laugh pushing them off of me, and hop off the bed. "Where are you going?"

"To get something to drink."

I walk down stairs and into the kitchen, glancing at the time on the microwave, 8:27. I stop in my tracks. Who is this huge, half naked masculine figure in the refrigerator? He has a almond colored skin tone, with sexy back muscles and wide hips. Damn.

He turns with a bagel in his mouth and a carton of orange juice in his left hand and Philadelphia brand strawberry cream cheese in the other. My eyes widen, and so does his, but then he smiles. He places the orange juice on the island between us "you must be Lyric."

And you must be Ms. Jada's fine company.. I nod and reach across the island and shake his offered hand. "Are you hungry Lyric?" Starved! "no, I just came to get some of this.." I reach across the island and grab the orange juice, and I get me a glass out of the cabinet, rinse it out then fill it to the top with the sweet tropicana orange juice.

I begin to lean over the counter again "here, I'll hand it to you." He walks around the island and my eyes fall down to his bare legs, he's more than a half naked. I glance quickly back up his face and offer a quick smile. The mystery man gives me the cap to the orange juice, and turns to do whatever he was doing in the fridge. I take 3 large gulps of my orange juice and it's gone; I scurry back upstairs and into Jaden's room.

I lose my train of thought when I see Jaden putting a cute french braid down the middle of Mel's head. Who knew he could braid? Well I don't know much about him.. But I want to. I walk around the bed sitting in front of Mel "daddy's making you all pretty?" she nods squinting her eyes and whining "stop you're hurting her Jaden" I swat him on the knee "I'm almost finished baby."

He finishes and she crawls over to me frowning, I pull her onto my lap and caress her hair. "Daddy hurt you?" she nods, "can I have a kiss?" I lean down and she pecks my lips. I peek up at Jaden and he's scowling at me, I grin.

"She doesn't know where your lips have been" on you.. his eyes widen, then he smirks. "I know where they've been.." He bites his lower lip and I cover Mel's ears, she looks up at me and moves my hands.

"Yeah.. so maybe you guys should go out and have some father-daughter time" Jaden frowns

"You're not going to come?" I shake my head "no, hence 'father-daughter'"

"Okay, whatever. What do you suggest we do?" I shrug I don't know. "Park, I've got nothing. Where else do you take a two year old?" the park.

"Okay" he shrugs "we'll go to the new park in holly springs"

The neighborhood park can get a little boring. It wasn't boring last night.. Shut up.

*