Chapter Five

ENJOY.

What does she expect?- not to see him in his own home. I look at Moi and Teo in they're looking at Jaden and the girl staring at each other too. Nope. This is not going to happen I am not about to play the staring game. "I'm Lyric."

I move from Jaden's side, and her gaze turns from him to me. "Kylie" she says simply I nod, and I turn towards everyone "So what are we doing today!?" Moi shrugs and Teo shouts "Lets swim!" Finally Jaden snaps out of it "Yeah. You guys bring your bathing suits?" He asks shaking his head. "Yeah" they say, Jaden starts to go upstairs and I follow him into his room.

"What was that about?" I ask referring to him and that girl staring at each other. "What was what about?" He turns and looks at me. "You and that girls blinking contest."

"Her name is Kylie" he says and narrows his eyebrows at me. Okay.. She has to mean something to him if he gets all defensive when I don't say her name "um..whatever" I roll my eyes. "You guys had slash have a thing don't you?" He runs his fingers through his hair, how distracting. "Do you like her, because I think she likes y-" "Lyric!" He startles me making me jump. "Can you get out- I'm about to change."

My eyes widen "uh, yeah sure" I turn on my heel and walk out of his room closing the door behind me. I walk downstairs to the backyard, and to the pool where Mateo, Moi and... Kylie are already in. "You're not gonna swim?" Moi asks I shake my head no, don't want anyone to see or question my bruises.

I sit on the edge of the pool away from everyone and roll my jeans up, dipping my feet into the water. Jaden comes out, I ignore him and he does a cannonball into the water splashing everywhere.

Mateo swims over to me, "hey" I greet him "Why are you over here by yourself?" he asks. I shrug and he places his hands on the cement to lift himself up and out of the water. "You and Jaden got into a fight?" I look up at him water droplets running down his face, "It wasn't a fight I-" I sigh. "He just got mad at me for asking about that girl- Kylie" I laugh.

He turns and crosses his legs, and I do the same. "What do you wanna know?" My own personal Jaden guide hmm, I have to get his number by the end of today. "What do they have going on?" I ask anxiously "Well, Jaden and Kylie had a fling last summer and she really caught feelings. J wasn't feeling it that way." I feel like a bad person, just letting one of Jaden's best friends tell his secrets.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask. "Jaden just wanted to hit it and quit it." He says simply, "all summer?" I ask, he laughs and nods "she would come over everyday. And J would blow us off every once in a while for pussy." I bite my lip, what if that's all he wants, what if he's just all about sex? "I don't blame him though" he smirks when I look up at him.

"Everyday?" I press, he looks at me unsure of if he should've told me that or not. "She became kind of obsessive wanting to be with him every second of everyday, like you dumb bitch how don't you realize you're just a fuck bud" he laughs. "We called her 'stalker chic'" I smile, how corny of them. "So Jaden fucked his stalker- daily?" I ask surprised, he laughs "well when you put it that way. It sounds..wow."

"But no, he got tired of her and he broke it off that's when she became 'stalker chic'" oh, this makes better sense. "So she followed you guys around everywhere?" I ask he shakes his head "Eh.. not really. Jaden has Mel so we rarely went anywhere last summer. She called a lot, and I have no idea how she got Me and Moi's number" This is a lot of information, my head is spinning. I look over at Jaden. Why the fuck is she here now then?

"It doesn't look like she was once upon a time his stalker, look at them."

Jaden is picking Kylie up and dunking her in the water she's screaming loud- like really loud. Exaggerating. "What if they start-" I cover my face "What if they start fucking again."

He's not saying anything, I look up and he's running his finger tips down his facial hair, it's gliding down so smooth. "They won't" What? he can't predict the future "How do you know?" I ask, "because he likes you." Mateo says looking over at where Jaden, Moi, and Kylie are.

What? Jaden likes me.. nope. "Look at him" he says pointing towards Jaden with his chin. I glance over to where Jaden is and Kylie's in his arms, and he's looking at me, deeply. But his arms are around her. I roll my eyes and look away from him. "He's wrapped up in Kylie.." How is that proof that he likes me?

Jaden's POV

What are they over there talking about? And Why is Lyric so close to him. "Why are you staring at her? While your arms are around me?" Kylie asks. Well I'm just trying to make Lyric jealous, but she's not paying attention to me. She's laughing and covering her face, I should be over there making her laugh, 'that should be me' I laugh to myself whew, I'm funny. "Jaden!" Kylie yells startlin me "what!" I yell irritated. "What's gotten in to you?" She asks shaking her head "don't you miss me?" Maybe the sex. She tugs on the waistband of my trunks and I move her hands.

"Don't you remember? you used to stalk me" I say matter of factly, What the fuck is wrong with her? "I didn't see it that way, I loved you Jaden. I want you back" she says, but she never even had me. I see Lyric, Mateo and Moises walking inside of the house, they're leaving me out here with this crazy bitch. Are Teo and Lyric holding hands? I squint my eyes, I'm pretty fucking positive that they are.

Kylie grabs the waist band of my trunks again and this time I let her. She pulls the bow free on my drawstring and she smiles while biting her lip.

Lyric's POV

I come back downstairs freshly showered with a t-shirt and pajama pants on. And I see Mel "Hi Mel! I missed you" I hug her tightly, she's twirling my hair with her fingers. "Where's daddy?" Uh outside with a whore, Moi told me she gets around.

"We'll see you later Lyric, tell J we said later" Moi says, I stand up from Mels level and hug both Moi and Teo. "Okay, bye guys" Teo hands me a crumpled piece of paper and smiles, gee thanks.

"Bye Mel!" They say from the front door, she waves and I turn back towards her "daddy is outside in the pool- I think" I say unsure she grasps my hand and leads me upstairs into her room. "Sophia!" She points to her tv on the wall, I turn it on and flip through channels until I see Sofia the First she smiles and starts jumping on the bed. I lay on the bed with her and she puts her head on my shoulder, like me and Jaden last night.

**

I wake up and Mel is balled up next to me, her head rested on my boob, they are definitely not small. Let's go prove Jaden wrong, I grin down at my breasts. I try to move out of Mel's grip but she has my shirt tightly between her fingers. I lightly snatch my shirt free from her grasp and put her blanket on top of her, I climb off of the bed and kiss her forehead. Who turned the light off? And Where is Jaden.

I search for him downstairs, in the tv room, the kitchen I even go outside to the pool. Why didn't I check his room? I walk all the way back upstairs down the hall to Jaden's room, I hesitate to turn the knob but I do anyway. I open the door a little and I see Kylie at the bottom of his bed, on her knees. Jaden's feet are dangling off the end of his bed and her head is bobbing fast. My scalp prickles. Fuck. Why am I watching this? Turn and leave right now! I can't, its like my feet are glued to the floor.

Holy shit. I'm watching live porn. Kylie is dressed except for well her shirt-and bra. Jaden grasps her head and lifts it up and down slowly "ah, fuck" he says through clenched teeth. He grips her hair tighter and lifts his back off of the bed, his halfway closed eyes widen and so does mine. We're staring at each other, while he's receiving fellatio -and its not from me.

I finally move leaving the door open, "Lyric!" he calls after me from his bedroom. I walk to mine and close the door quickly and lock it. What the fuck were you thinking? Standing there watching that.

thanks for all of the comments again. I used everyones input who commented.