Amethyst Girl

Surprise! A POV chapter! Though I must warn you, most, if not all his chapters will be short-ish.

Just the way it is.

ENJOY
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Shane*

Shane hadn't wanted to go.

Usually, moving mountains was easier than trying to convince him to do something.

But tonight, it only took a question. Before he realized what was going on he was already out the door with the others.

Now they were more than half an hour in and he was still regretting agreeing to come to the carnival. It only got worse when his toy had found him when they arrived. She clung tightly to his arm, refusing to let go. In these moments when she tried to over step his limit he was cold to her. He always made a point on what their relationship was, and as long as she knew her place he didn't care if she was around.

Shane cared now though, because just being around anyone irritated him. So when the opportunity to slip away came he took it.

That's when he saw the girl with amethyst hair.

He stood looking after her as she walked away close beside a dark haired boy. Her presence and her purple swaying hair was robbed from him as they turned to the next isle.

Shane mirrored their movements, trying to get a glance of her every gap of booths that came. When he didn't see them at the next one Shane cut across in search of her. Closer now he had a full view of her.

Just like the crystal the top of her hair was a dark purple that gradually became lighter. The choice in color must have been difficult, but she pulled it off: dark enough to know the color and not too bright where it was immediately noticeable. Especially with the questionable color of her skin. Shane decided it was a well roasted marshmallow in color.

The style of her hair was in a way he had seen Lindsey try to do once, but gave up claiming it was hard to braid by herself. He tried to remember the name but it escaped him. Looking at the girl's hair again he noticed it reminded him of flowing water, her soft curls acting as ripples. 

A waterfall braid. Rushing from the top of her head to around her lushes breasts.

With just one glance she could be referred to a princess in a lowly Disney movie. But as the beast he was Shane saw her truly. Her beauty, lithe and vivid, told him that she took care of her body in a different way than most girls and was not afraid to get rough. She even dressed unlike girls he knew.

She wore an oversized black and white stripped sweater. Both sleeves and the bottom were red. Black leggings and converse that went up to her knees. He noticed the choker though, two loops of chain on each side that met a thick heart shaped lock in the middle.

Then she pointed at something he knew most girls wouldn't. A black and pink furry bunny that had X's as eye. Tied on its right ear was a black lace ribbon. Its arms and legs were long, hanging limply. When the boy shook his head she pouted and walked away.

Shane began walking towards the darts booth, he looked her way just as she gave the bunny a lingering last look. He finally got to see her eyes then, and it was no disappointment.

Her left eye was blue and the other green.

 He had never seen anything like it other than with dogs. Her hair and the shade of her skin only enhanced them.

 Without so much as a glance in his direction the mysterious girl walked away...from the bunny.

The next instant he blinked he found himself in front of the booth already handing three singles. He didn't question it though.

Shane raised his first dart.

He didn't question why.

Pop!

He didn't question who she was.

Pop!

Or if he would see her again.

Pop!

He didn't question the boy who stood close to her.

Pop!

Shane only questioned the foreign feeling she caused him.

"Pick a prize from the top rack sir."

"Dude, there you are. We were wondering if you already..." He didn't turn around, the scent identified him as Pack. He trailed off as Shane held the bunny back to him."What the hell  is this thing?"

His tone of voice hinted nothing, but Shane slyly pushed a command onto his friend so he wouldn't become suspicious."Give it to the weirdest girl you see."

When the furry sensation left his hand Shane simply walked away. At the edge of the carnival a raw stench blew in the breeze. He smiled grimly.

Something to take his frustrations out on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Vote.Comment.Share PLEASE!

LIKE what I did with her hair and eyes? I actually know someone with
heterocromia, so I thought, why not throw that in there?

As for her hair, well, it just goes with her personality and...OTHER THINGS.

Updates on Wednesdays!(might update late next week, sorry!)

THANKS FOR READING!!