Super Sis

Oh Goodness! I'm doing a double update this week to make up for missing last week! Am currently working on the next chapter.

PLEASE ENJOY!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

October 11, 2014

I love my bed. Our relationship is simply perfect.

Waking up was one of the hardest things to do at the moment. Yesterday drained what ever effort i needed to get on with today. For today, we were going to take the heavy stuff out of the U-Hual truck and Mom said we could get working on the backery. Cleaning, painting, lifting ect. I almost wished that today wasn't Saturday. I even wished that today was a school day.

After school had ended Dad picked us up and asked how our first day was. My answer was less impressive than Dylan's had been. As I predidcted he was going to try out for the football team. And he made friends out the wazoo. Dylan already made it with the 'in' crowd while I was stalked, harrassed, and humiliated. Such promising memories of high school.

Speaking of which I wondered what I was going to do about Daniel, not that I couldn't handle him on my own, but a girl defending herself didn't get the point across in the male mind. Apparently when a girl tells a guy to back off its playing hard to get. Somehow I had a feeling Daniel knew I was 100% serious. And liked it.

Dylan can do something about it. He liked sticking his nose in my business, but he loved sticking up for me more. I never knew why, but Dylan liked roughing around. I always thought that's why he loved playing football.

I cracked one eye opened and glanced around the room to see it was still dark. Ugh, now I know something is wrong with me- I never wake up before the sun- and I can't feel the drowsiness tugging me back to sleep.

He is so going to pay, no one messes with a girl's sleep. Especially mine.

I stretched, groaning as my back and arms popped. Something wiggled under my right leg and before I could scramble out of bed Mama struggled from underneath the covers. Once Mama saw I was awake she attacked my face. I laughed and let her do it, Maddy mumbled something next to me and turned. Pushing Mama away I rolled out of bed as gently as I could not wanting to wake her up.

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be diminished by dog kisses.

The house was still dark, quiet. Everyone was sleeping here in the living room and with no chance of falling back asleep I decided to make breakfast for everyone.

But not before I go pee.

Lord knows that the only thing anyone thinks of after waking up is releasing that blasted bladder and getting some food.

Champ woke up when I passed him on the floor, Mama and him followed me to the bathroom and waited for me to come out. We've had both of them since they were puppies, even though they're the family dogs they belonged to Maddy and I. Champ is her little, or rather big, champion while Mama was my little, rat, baby. I was happy that Maddy was so eager to prove she was a 'big kid' too.

"Alright, your turn. And no funny business."

I brought them out through the back glass door to do their business. The sun was rising from behind the mountain, sending the backyard in a orange hue, slightly shadowed by the tall trees. All the trees that surrounded us gave off a serene feeling, a safe and sound feeling. It filled me when I saw Champ and Mama chasing each other, leaving me with the image of Madison, Taylor and Tyler playing happily.

The pros for moving heavily out weighed the cons, and that was solely because of my younger siblings. Our old house was getting crowed with them growing up and there was also Maddy's problem. She was being bullied in school because of her hair. They pulled her hair and called her names because of its wildness. I knew something was up the day she came to me with tears in her eyes and asked me to cut it off.