.6.

Ashton arrived at the park Luke told him to go. He searched for the blond with his eyes and quickly found him. The blond walked and sat next to him, smiling slightly.

"Hey"

Luke jumped. He had not heard the older since he had his headphones plugged in. However, the blond smiled as well, not hiding is happiness.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you..."

It was awkward. They had texted a lot since last night, but now, they didn't know what to do. What to say. They wanted to learn to know each other, but both were scared. None of them were very sociable. They didn't know how to interact with someone unknown.

"Tell me more about you?"

"Like what?" Luke chuckled, he wasn't comfortable with talking about himself.

"Why have you moved here? Your family? Your favorite colour? Hobbies? That kind of things..."

"Okay so my full name is Luke Robert Hemmings, but I don't like Robert though. I was born on July, 16th. My favorite colour is blue. I play the guitar, it has always been a think I've loved doing. Whenever I have some free-time you can be sure that I'm playing. I also have  two older brothers Jack and Ben but as they are at college, they don't live at home anymore. My parents are married. We've moved here because of my father's job... we've never really stayed more than 2 or 3 years in the same town which is kind of hard because you have to say goodbye to your friends everytime, knowing you'll probably never see them again... anyway my mum is a math teacher,  so I have to get good marks in maths. And my biggest dream is to become a guitarist professional... but I'm not sure it'll ever come true."

Ashton smiled, Luke was a dreamer, just like him, and he liked that.

**

Calum stared at the blue haired boy in front of him. He let him in, already wishing for the pale boy to leave. Mali glared at him from the sofa and watched the two boys disapearing in the stairs. The brunette opened the door of his bedroom and entered, Michael following close behind. The older looked at the bedroom he used to spend all his time in. It had changed, a lot. He remembered the blue walls with lots of band posters on it, a little bed in a corner of the room and a desk in another corner. However, the walls were now grey, with quotes or just thoughts on it. There also was a part of one wall full of pictures. The bed was bigger and the desk wasn't at the same place. Somehow it really reflected Calum's personnality.

"It has changed." Michael's voice wasn't much more than a whisper. Yet, the kiwi boy heard it.

"I've just grown up."

That was true. Because of the bullying, the friend loss, the discovery of his sexuality, Calum had been forced to grow up. He had learnt how Life could be hard and it had changed him. He wasn't the boy he was one year ago, and his room confirmed it. The blue haired boy got closer to the pictures and looked at every single one. There wasn't any of him and without knowing why, he felt sad but didn't say anything.

"You aren't there to look at my room, but so we can work on the project, so grab my guitar — since you haven't yours — and let's get started." With that Calum sat on his bed, waiting for his ex-best friend.

"Aren't you gonna take your bass?"

"No, I'm not. I don't play anymore." Lie.

"I heard you yesterday though."

"Okay, truth is I wouldn't want to make you deaf." His answer was hard, cold and emotionless. Michael chose not to say a word, which was lot better for him since the tan boy was ready to kick him out right now.

"Do you want to cover or write a song?"

"I don't know, is there any songs about betrayed friendship? Or about a broken trust? Or better, about someone going insane because his best friend, his brother, became his bullyer? If there's not, we should write about that." Calum spat. He was angry. He was sad. He was not fine at all.

"I've already told you I am not the one who told everyone! Plus, aren't you the one who told me we have to study? So stop talking about something els-"

"We have to do a project about our 'friendship' or whatever is between us! What do you want me to do? Telling you that I wanna cover Harry Potter theme?!"

"Come on Calum, we could just cover or write a song like that, and say it is about us when it's not, can't we?"

"How Michael? Everyone at school know what happened between us. Every students, every teachers! There's no reason trying to hide the truth when everybody already know it."

"But we don't have to expose every bad things that happened betwe-"

"Every bad things? You're fucking kidding me right? What should I want to say about my bullyer? About the guy that has sent me to the hospital? TELL ME? WHAT SHOULD I WANT TO SAY ABOUT YOU?" Michael took a step back, thinking about what the younger had just said, the word 'Hospital' ringing in his head.

"What are you talki-"

"Get out. JUST GET OUT."

Mali opened the door, alarmed by her brother's screams. She grabbed Michael arm and bring him to the front door. Her eyes were so dark that the pale boy was taken aback.

"You better never approach him again, get it? Or I'll come and rip your balls off of your body."

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you've liked this chapter! I'm sorry if some of you thought I had posted it earlier, because I actually had, but it was accidental...

What do you think of this one? What do you want for next chapter? Tell me everything!

I hope you'll all have an Happy New Year Eve and... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love you all!
Xx