This is what it all comes down to.

So guys this is the end, I want to say everything here and not in the end just so I don't like change your emotions by say comment and vote. This is one of the stories that I will never regret, and always have a heart for! Thanks to the people who have been reading and voting all this time! If you would be so kind to vote and comment on the LAST chapter that would mean the world to me! I really hope you enjoy the end :)

Song: Temporary Home

Artist: Carrie Underwood

PLEASE 

VOTE

COMMENT

& FAN :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life has always had an expiration date, and that date has finally come. It's finally time to let go of life and say hello to death. I always knew that I would have to face it, I just didn't expect it to be so... so sad. I always imagined my death being something that only my mom and brother would be involved in, but it turns out Dylan, Noah, Ali, and Amy, were a part of it to. I'm trying my hardest not to cry, because to be honest this is sad stuff, but as I look around the room everyone else has no problem with showing there sensitive side today. I have to be the strong one here, I can't cry. I have to show them that I'm okay with dying, that everything is going to be okay.

"Guys, thanks for coming." I said weakly. They nodded and gave me a sincere smile. I didn't really pay attention to my mom because I knew that she was just sobbing, but I guess I understand. No mom wants to lose her child to a horrible disease. My mom was just the unfortunate lady who gave birth to a cancer child.

I looked over at my brother. My sweet brother. The one that was always there for me, even when I could handle the situation. The one who was annoying yet always caring towards me. The one mom didn't pay much attention to because she was to busy trying to take care of me, and for that I am sorry. He had tears running down his face, he didn't take his eyes of me for one second, and we both wouldn't let go of each others hand. I pulled his hand closer to my lips and kissed it gently.

I ran my eyes around the room until it landed on Noah. The shy little turtle who finally came out of his shell to reveal the real him, the him which I loved as a person. At one point I liked him a lot, but that didn't go anywhere. But that's okay because he deserves better, he shouldn't be crying for me, I broke his heart, or at least injured it. His head laid on his hands, I wanted to tell him something but words never came out of my mouth. But if they did, I would apologize for putting him through the pain and confusion.

I saw Ali and Amy locking arms and crying together. My dear best friends who I wouldn't trade for the world. They were always there for me, even when they were going through things that were probably worse. Thank you for being there.

And Dylan. The boy who I let slip away once to many. He always chased after me even when I didn't want him too. He did what no other guy has ever done for me. He made me feel special. He made me feel wanted. He made me want to live a little bit longer. I wish I could take back all the hateful words I've ever said to him, and replace it with a million 'I love you's ' and kisses. But sadly that won't happen. 

 "Okay, Aubrey you have two minutes to say your goodbye's." The doctor warned me. I nodded at him and looked at everyone else. 

"Well, I guess this is it guys. My last day on planet Earth. Who knows maybe in my next life I will be an alien on Mars." I joked. Everyone just gave a small weak chuckle.