Oh, Crap.

Hey Lovely readers. Hope your having fun. Well it''s time for the next chapter:) Sorry for the mistakes or errors I try :) So pleaase vote comment and if you love it fan :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 

"Okay so you know how I said I would stop talking about Dylan on my video diaries. Well today I'm making an exception. Want to know why? Because he just had to ask me out. Tonight. Of course I said no. I tried to make a good excuse, but Noah had to ruin that. Which reminds me, Noah you suck. So anyways, Dylan asked me to go to a beach party with him after school. I said I couldn't. Like always he wanted to know why. So once again I had to drag Noah into this situation and tell Dylan that we were going to go on a date and watch the new and last Harry Potter. The excuse was all going good until Noah asked Dylan to come with us. HE ASKED HIM TO COME WITH US. I know. Stupid stupid stupid. So now I'm going to the movies with those two. I tried to drag Ali and Amy into this but they can't. They said they had 'homework'. Yeah right. Thanks friends. I think the point of this story is don't drag your friends brothers into things like Dylan they'll just make it worse. Yeah that's right, Dylan is a thing. A thing that I'm going to watch Harry Potter with." I switched my camera off and threw myself on my bed. 

I can't believe I'm going to the movies with Dylan. Normally I would be excited about this. But I'm not. No matter how hot he is. He is a jerk. A big jerk. That I don't care for. That I shouldn't care for. Even if it seems like he cares for me. But that doesn't matter. Because he's a jerk. He deserves to not be cared for. Only his mom can care for him. Maybe even his dad. But not me. Nope. I don't care. Not one bit. Nuh-Uh. Well maybe just a little bit. And come on it won't be that bad. Noah is going to be there. Even if he is fairly shy around me. Oh wait, he got over that. I think. What have I gotten myself into. Crap. That's what I've gotten myself into, crap. Well maybe Joe can come. 

I got up and went to Joe's room. 

"Hey Joe." I greeted. 

"Hey." He greeted back.

"What would you say if I asked you to come watch Harry Potter with me?" I asked.

"I would say why."

"Well what if it told you it was because kinda got myself into a watching a movie with both Noah and Dylan and I don't want to be alone. So you as a big brother should come with me and protect me." 

"Why are you going to the movies with Noah and Dylan?" 

"Long story, well not really. Just a story I don't want to tell you right now." 

"Okay, I'll go but your paying for my ticket." 

"That's fair, kinda." 

"What time do we go?" 

"Around 7."

"So in ten minutes?"

"What?"

"It's 6:49."

"It is?" Wow that video diary was longer than I thought. "I mean yeah of course. You should start getting ready." 

I told him then ran to my room. I wasn't going to change. There was no point. It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone. All I did was quickly re-touch my make-up, and brush my teeth. By the time I was finished the door was being knocked on. 

"JOE! We're leaving." I yelled from my room quickly grabbing my purse and my shoes. I ran downstairs then hopped to the door while putting on my shoes.