What has this world come to?

Hey readers of today and tomorrow. <---( Lame, I know) Anyways thank you for all the kind comments from the last chapter. It was a really emotional chapter so I hoped you like it. This chapter is kinda lame in the beginning but stuff comes up in the end that you will want to read. Another thing I wanted to say was that I'm going to do a new book. I have had this idea for a few weeks now, and I just can't ignore it any longer so it will come out sometime next week :P I need your help. I was thinking of making a cast for this story? still kinda iffy about it because I like you guys making your own characters. That's why I don't really describe how they look, but I have gotten some comments that say they want to know  how the characters look so I need your help on picking people who you would think would make a good, Aubrey, Ali, Amy , Joe, Dylan, and Noah also the mom if you want :P kay so yeah. I'll stop talking now :$

sorry for all the mistakes and errors of this chapter, I try :$ <3OKAY now I'll stop talking :P

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 9

"Aubrey, sweetie," My mom said as she caressed my hair back waking me up. I looked around realizing this wasn't my room. Then I remembered yesterday. After I told mom and Joe what was wrong Dr.Olay told me it would be a good idea for me to stay over night. I really didn't have a choice my mom takes and chances when it comes to me getting better. "Here have something to eat." my mom told me trying to pass me a bowl of soup.

"I'm not hungry." I told her rejecting the meal she brought for me. Usually she insisted on me eating something, but today she didn't bother. "Actually, just leave it here I'll eat it in a minute." I told her. The least I could do is make her feel like she is doing a good job.

"Okay, sweetie." she said with a small smile on her face. She left my room, and right when I was about to fall back to sleep.

"Aubrey." Ali cried bursting in my room in the hospital. "Noah told me, what happened. Are you okay? Do you need anything. I told Amy, but get cousin us over so she has to go show her around town. Oh, but she is worried. Don't worry you'll be okay. Right. I hope so. What did the doctor say? Are you dying soon. Oh course not. Your going to live until pugs fly. Hopefully longer. I'm so-"

"ALI!!!" I yelled. Well not loud. Bit the expression on my face was load and clear.

"Sorry, it's just I can never get used to this Brey." She told me. Great now I got my best friends hurting over me to.

"I understand." I lied. I didn't understand what it was like to have a friend with cancer.

"Yeah. So what did the doctor say? Are you okay?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine. Dr.okay said it's normal for me to be feeling like this." I lied again. I don't want to put her through hell. "Actually, he said I need to get all the rest possible. So ad much as I love you-" I said not being able to finish my sentence.

"Yeah, I'll go." Ali said rolling her eyes.

Once she left. I decided to have my soup. I had maybe 9 small spoons. After that I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. So I just sat there, looking out the window. Thankfully Joe came to my rescue and brought me my laptop from home. Along with some magazines and my portable DVD player with a bunch of movies. We talked for a little, then he went to go grab some lunch. Bored again I decided to do my video diary from my laptop.

"So as you can see this is not usually my setting. Well that's because I got sick. Like really sick. It turns out that I'm not going to live 4-5 months after all. I'm might die in a month or two. There isn't much that I can do but just wait. I have to live like I don't even know that I have cancer. Of course this," I said waving my hands around the hospital room. "isn't really helping. Thank God it's Saturday. If it wasn't I would have to miss more school than I already have." I tried to come up with more things to say, but my mind was blank. So I just sat there.... Looking at the camera.... Like an idiot. "Well I guess that's all I really have to say, bye." I finished after 10 minutes of staring at the camera.  

I sat my laptop at the bedside table, and tried to go back to sleep. Once again that didn't happen. I heard bickering. It sounded like a nurse and a boy. Once the got a bit closer to the door I could hear what they were saying.

"I have to go see her," The boy said.

"This is only family visiting time, you can come back at 3." the nurse explained to the boy.

"No I have to see her now." The boy said coming closer to my door. "I can't wait." He told the nurse. When he said that last sentence was when I realized who it was. Dylan!? What the he'll is Dylan doing here.

"No sir you can't." The nurse said as Dylan was coming into my room. "Sorry Aubrey, I'll get him out." The nurse told me.

Apart of me wanted her to do it, but I told her it was fine. Once she left. I noticed Dylan staring at me with sad eyes. Wait did he know? Oh my gosh he knows.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Dylan with a soft tone to my voice.

"I was at football practice yesterday when Noah got your brothers call. If course I didn't hear what your brother was saying but when Noah told coach I was near by. I heard him say Joe couldn't cone because you were here, in the hospital. When coach asked for what. Noah told him he didn't know." he explained. Oh thank God.

"That still doesn't explain why your here." I told him.

"Well, I wanted to see if you were okay." He told me.

"Why?" I asked. We just met like 4 day ago. He can't care about me that much.

"Why does it matter." He said. "I came didn't I. You should be happy." Wow, even when he's trying to be nice. He comes across as a jerk.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not happy." I said.

"Ouch." He said putting his hand across his heart. Acting hurt. Then a smirk appeared on his face. Is this a joke to him. Like honestly. "So why are you here?" he asked.

"Um, I got a really bad virus." I told him. Lying of course. Like I was going to tell him that I have cancer. After that it got pretty awkward. He was just sitting there staring at me like a total creep. And I was just staring back, also like a total creep. What has this world come to.

"You should probably get going, I'm sure you have tons of homework." I told him.

"Sure, I'll go. I can tell when I'm not wanted." he said getting up from the seat. Of course you can. That's why you left when you came. Before he left he came to me and kissed me on my forehead. "Bye Aubrey." He whispered. 

I just laid there confused of what just happened. Did Dylan just kiss me on my forehead? Wow, what has this world come to.

___________________________________________________________

Song: Jar of hearts

Artist: Christina Perri <3

I need your help. I was thinking of making a cast for this story? still kinda iffy about it because I like you guys making your own characters. That's why I don't really describe how they look, but I have gotten some comments that say they want to know  how the characters look so I need your help on picking people who you would think would make a good, Aubrey, Ali, Amy , Joe, Dylan, and Noah also the mom if you want :P kay so yeah.

I know it's short but that's just because I have a lot planned for the next chapter, so this is just a little one. Thank you for reading. PLEASE Votee Commentt Andd Fann<3